Dead Girl Walking

Summary: It's Halloween, they're at a party, and Ricky's eyes just can't help but get distracted by his best friend's costume.

(The pic is of Nini's outfit just in case you're not familiar with the movie Jennifer's Body).

*Rini Smut*

***********************************************

He's not blind. He knows his best friend is attractive. She always has been. He even admitted to himself that he may or may not have had a little crush on her for a little while now.

But good god did she looking amazing tonight.

The gang had all been invited to EJ's frat's annual Halloween party. They had all agreed to go meet each other there instead of car pulling since their schedules weren't matching up.

Ricky and Nini on the other hand were one of the few who had been free at the same time. She had asked him to pick her up from her apartment, and he of course said yes.

He had been tapping on his steering wheel to the beat of "Monster Mash" as he waited for her to come down. He saw someone walking towards his car and looked over to see Nini waving at him.

He smiled when he saw her face, but then his eyes peeked down at her costume. He felt the breath leave his body at the sight of her.

He wasn't familiar with the character, but it was a really hot cheerleader outfit. She clearly wore a push up bra and hiked up the skirt so that it stopped mid thigh, and her midriff was exposed. Her plump red lips seemed to tie the look all together.

Fuck, she was drop dead gorgeous.

She opened his door and popped a squat. "Hey you, thanks for the ride. I brought a snickers bar as gratuity."

He snaps out of his daze when he takes the candy bar. "Thanks, but you didn't have to."

She waved him off. "Nonsense, I owe you something from all the times I had you drive me around."

She reached over and wrapped her arms around his neck for a brief hug. He made sure his hands were far up her back when he hugged back.

She let go of him and straightened out her top. "Do you know who I'm dressed as?" She posed for him, but it didn't help him figure out who she was.

"Sorry doesn't ring a bell. Are you like some character from Riverdale or Teen Wolf?"

She makes an offended face. "Double no. I'm the iconic man eater Jennifer Check from the Jennifer's Body. Educate yourself Bowen."

"You know I'm not crazy about horror films."

She looks at his costume and tried to get it. "Who the hell are you?"

"I'm tracksuit Robert Pattinson. I just didn't feel like doing the cornrows, so I just look like some drug dealer from Euphoria."

"Clever, but enough chit chat. Let's go! I'm ready to get white girl wasted, and eat a shit ton of skittles."

"As you wish."

They jammed out to his Halloween playlist as he parked in front of the frat house. He opened the door for her like a gentleman and stayed by her side. He knew how dangerous it was for girls to be alone at these parties.

She had coiled her arm around his, resting her head on his shoulder as they entered. When they got inside, they spotted Seb and Carlos dressed as Rocky Horror and Frank-N-Furter dancing in the center to "Disturbia."

Nini had walked ahead of him and hugged the couple. Nini had been so focused on getting over to them that she missed all the lustful stares of the men, but Ricky did not.