First Time For Everything

Summary: All of Ricky and Nini's firsts through the years.

*Rini fluff/smut*

A/N: Surprise! First things first, I'd like to thank  joshs_franklin for helping me write this fic. She's truly an amazing writer, and I loved writing with her! This is also posted under her one shot book! Hopefully it's the first collab of many. I hope you enjoy it as much as we adored writing it cuz holy fuck we wrote a novel! Alright I'm done talking. Enjoy!

************************************************

First Best Friend

Nini was super excited to start kindergarten today. She has never had friends and was excited to meet some. She already planned on inviting as many people to her house as she possibly could so they can play with her dolls and watch Barbie movies.

When she got to her classroom, the teacher had told everyone to find their name on the name tags that were placed on the colorful tables. Once she sat down, she saw a curly headed boy sitting beside her.

"Hi, my name is Nina!" She held out her hand for him to shake. The boy smiled and shook her hand.

"Hi, I'm Richard." The boy said slurring the "a" in his own name.

"I like your bear. What's its name?" She pointed at the stuffed animal that was in his lap.

"Franklin, he's my bestest friend in the whole world." Richard hugged his bear.

"You're so lucky to have a best friend already. I want one so bad." She whined.

He gave her a sympathetic face. "Well I'll be your friend."

Her face lit up like a match. "Really? You sure Franklin won't get jealous?"

He laughed and shook his head. "No, I'm pretty sure he can share me. Isn't that right buddy?" He looked down at the bear. He grabbed the cheeks of the bear and made it look like it was talking.

"I would love for you to be friends with my pal." Richard said in a higher pitched voice as the bear.

She giggled at the bear. "Why thank you Franklin; how kind of you." She patted the top of its head. "So do you wanna come over and play at my house after school today? I'm not sure what boys do for fun, but we can work something out."

He smiled widely and nodded his head. "Sure N-Ni-Nini." He stuttered.

She was confused on why he called her that, but she actually kind of liked it.

"I'm sorry; I'm bad with my a's." He apologized.

"It's okay! I actually like Nini better! I'm gonna go by that forever and ever now. Plus, if it makes you feel any better, I still can't spell my middle name right yet."

That did make him feel a little better knowing they both had embarrassing secrets.

"Thanks Nini, I can't wait to hang out later."

"Now that I have a nickname, I'm going to give you one too! How about Ricky? I like that more than Richard anyways."

"Yeah I like that too."