She

Summary: The gang are all talking about who they envision when they try to picture their ideal significant other.

*Rini fluff*

Inspired by my king Harry Styles' song "She"

***********************************************

The theater gang all decided to have a sleepover at Red's place. Kourtney and Nini were coming later due to their overlapping schedules while the rest of the group had already arrived.

They had been lounging around the floor watching some movie no one was actually paying attention to. Suddenly, Big Red said a random thought.

"Hey guys, when you think of the perfect person for you, who comes to mind first?"

Everyone just stared at him confused.

"What made you ask that?" Gina asks.

He showed his phone screen. "Saw some post that asked me that and wondered who came in your minds."

"Zac Efron, periodt." Carlos says.

The others chuckle while Seb nudges his boyfriend.

"Oh, and I guess you're okay too Seb."

Seb nudges him a little harder, and Carlos gives him a quick peck on the cheek so he knew he was kidding.

"I'd definitely have to say Margot Robbie or that new guy Howie from my chemistry class." Gina states.

"Have you ever even spoken to him?" EJ asks.

She puts a finger on his lips shushing him. "He doesn't know we're meant to be yet."

EJ licks her finger causing her to wipe it off on her pants in disgust before elbowing him.

"Imma have to go with Big Red." Ashlyn says out of nowhere.

Everyone awed while Red blushed. "I thought of you too."

Carlos groaned. "Are you guys dating yet? I'm tired of waiting."

Ashlyn looks over at Big Red and holds his hand. "We're taking it slow."

EJ scoffs. "If you think they're bad, try comparing them to Ricky and Nini."

Ricky choked on his water as everyone turned their attention on him. "What?!"

"Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about Bowen. You and Nini have practically been giving each other heart eyes since I've met you two back in 8th grade."

Ricky begins to blush. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

The others all gave him knowing looks.

"Oh come on Ricky, you have to admit you two would be cute together." Gina pitches.

Seb nods. "Honestly, I'm surprised you two are blind to it. We basically watch you guys flirt from the sidelines."

"You guys forget that they're both cowards when it comes to expressing their feelings. I wouldn't be shocked if they waited til junior year of college to ask each other out." Red states.

"Okay, a little harsh but true about the struggling to express feelings part, but not true on the part where you claimed Nini and I like each other."

"Stop denying it lover boy. You two are meant to be. I'm sorry; I don't make the rules." Carlos says.

Ricky rolled his eyes as he slumped down in his chair knowing he wasn't going to win this one.

"Well who did you see when you pictured the perfect person for you?" Red asks.