Casual Lovers Under the Covers Soon to Discover What They Feel For One Another

Summary: After an unusual night, Ricky and Nini decided to become friends with benefits. It seemed like it would be a simple pact, but nothing in life goes as planned.

*Rini fluff/lime*

***********************************************

It just kind of happened one night.

Big Red had thrown a massive birthday bash for his 22nd bday in his parent's home since they had been out of town for the weekend. Pretty much everyone at the party was intoxicated on something except for the designated drivers.

Nini had just downed another shot that Ashlyn had given her. "Woah Neens, you might wanna slow down. What is this your 6th shot of the night? I kind of lost count after you went off to talk to Carlos a while back." Kourtney says.

Nini just waves her off. "Don't worry about me. I'm spending the night anyways. Plus, I came here for a good time!"

"Well if you say so. Hey I'm gonna go catch up with Seb. I heard he is finally gonna try to make a move on Carlos."

When Kourtney leaves, Nini reaches for another shot, but she stopped when a masculine hand touched her shoulder. "What's a pretty girl like you doing here standing all alone?"

Before she even looks to see who it was, she thinks of a million ways to break someone's wrist. She smiles when she sees it's her bushy headed friend. "Waiting for an attractive guy to approach me obviously."

He smirks and lifts a brow suggestively. "Is that so? Any luck so far?"

"Mm nope not really."

He makes a mock hurt face. "Ouch you hurt me Neens."

She chuckles and playfully nudged him. "What's up with you anyways? I feel like I haven't seen you at all at this party."

"Yeah I've kinda been playing beer pong and spicy uno in the basement since the beginning of the party. I got kinda bored and wanted a quieter scene, so I came up here, saw you alone, and the rest is history."

"Yeah I've been dancing and drinking all night with Carlos, Ashlyn, and Kourtney. I think I kinda wanna chill for the rest of the night too."

"You know, I heard that upstairs was pretty quiet since most of the rooms are off limits. I doubt Red would care if we went in one of the guest rooms since it's just us."

"Yeah I'm down for that."

He takes her hand and leads her up the stairs. They enter the first room that was unoccupied and plop down on their backs on the queen sized bed.

He rolls over to his side and rest his head on his palm to look at her. "So how's life been? I feel like we haven't had time to fully catch up in the last two months even though we go to the same school. Ever since you started that job of yours in Park City, you just kind of stayed to yourself."

She matched his pose. "Pretty good I guess. My boss as usual is kind of a dick. I'm just glad we're finally almost done with college forever, so I can start my life already and look for a better job."

"You can say that again, and yeah I remember you calling me at random hours of the night just to rant about your boss a few times when you first started. Are they still not appreciating your talents enough?"

"Unfortunately yes. She won't let me come anywhere near the recording room unless I'm serving her, the producers, or artists some food or whatever. They treat me like I'm the damn help or something."

He places a comforting hand on her shoulder. "She doesn't deserve you. You're way too good for that stupid job anyways. If she can't see that yet, then she must be blind because you're obviously one in a million."