Drunk in Love

Summary: Ricky and Nini attend Kourtney's 21st bday at a nightclub and she ends up spilling her guts to him.

*Rini fluff*

************************************************

"You know, usually the birthday girl is the one to get completely shitfaced at their own birthday party, not the best friend." Ricky yelled over the loud music of the nightclub.

Nini made a bubbly giggle at him as she took another shot of tequila from the cocktail waitress that was walking around the dance floor. They had lost count of how many drinks she's had since she's got here after her 5th one. They've been here since 9 and it was going on 2 am soon, so he can't imagine what the hell she's seeing right now.

Ricky had also had a few drinks, but he stopped drinking about an hour ago figuring at least one of their friends need to be sober enough to get them all a cab home. Literally everyone was pretty much gone at this point. And it was hilarious seeing what type of drunk each person was.

EJ was very energetic and was dancing like an absolute maniac at any given chance. Of course Ricky recorded him doing the worm to Stayin Alive. Carlos and Seb were sexual drunks and would find some way to feel up on each other as much as they could.

Gina and Ashlyn were both competitive drunks and have challenged many people to random and pointless competitions like who can high five faster. Big Red was a sleepy drunk, and it was super funny to Ricky to watch him doze off in the middle of dancing. Kourtney was a party drunk, and she also could not form a full sentence to save her life after her 6th shot.

And finally Nini was a bubbly drunk, which Ricky found absolutely adorable. She had made him do the silliest little dances with her to songs that don't match the rhythm of her choreography. For example, earlier she had them do the Charlie Brown dances to the song Get Low by Lil Jon which confused many people, but made Nini smile from ear to ear.

They were in the middle of dancing to a Gaga song whenever she suddenly made an extremely excited facial expression.

"Oh my god Ricky, I just thought of the greatest idea ever!"

He already knew it was most likely nonsense, but he really wanted to know what on earth could make her make that face.

"What's up?"

She pulled him down so that his ear lined up with her mouth. "Follow me." She whispered for some reason.

He was surprised he could even hear her with all the loud music. She grabbed his hand and led him off the dance floor into the unisex single person restroom.

Ricky was getting an odd vibe of what she planned on doing and was even more confused when she was reaching into her purse.

"Nini what're we doing in here?" He's more than sure if someone saw them come in here that they would get the wrong idea of what's happening.

She suddenly whipped out a whole bag of wild berry skittles with the biggest and most beautiful smile he's ever seen. "I snuck in some snacks! I didn't wanna share with anyone else, so I went in here. Here have some!" She held up the bag.

He laughed wholeheartedly at her so called great idea. "Thanks Neens. You're the best." He let her pour a handful of skittles in his palm.

"No honey, you're the best." She said with goo goo eyes. He was a little thrown off by the pet name since she has never used it on him.

Suddenly her demeanor changed and she was giving him a serious face. He wondered what on earth she was thinking about to make her change that quickly. Right before he was gonna ask what's up, she interrupted.