Glass Heart - Chapter Twenty-Four

Shouta felt sparks of vindictive glee in his chest. Once the principle realised that yes, Shouta is a teacher at UA, and yes he does have the power to bar Bakugou from ever entering the school - after watching the security cameras to prove that no, Izuku did not antagonise Bakugou or anyone else that attacked him - and yes he will contact Nezu if something isn't done, he finally decided to jump into action. Apparently anyway.

Well it still wasn't good enough.

"Shouta - I... please don't bar Kacchan from taking the entrance exam! He might get better by UA time, he's only ten years old!" Izuku pleaded, as they walked back home.

"Kid..." Shouta sighed and pressed his nose together with two of his fingers. "Fine. But you're transferring schools."

Izuku perked up. "Can I go to Hitoshi's school?"

"That's... a really good idea." Shouta mumbled, releasing his nose from his fingers. "Well we've finished school early, kid, what should we do?"

Izuku paused, thinking it over. He really, really wanted to eat some ice cream and watch a Disney movie, but he's trying to be a hero, so...

"I wanna do some extra training!" Izuku said, bouncing up and down. Of course he had no idea he was mumbling and that Shouta could hear everything he said.

"Alright kid, we can go do some sparring." Shouta confirmed, texting Hizashi to buy them some ice cream and get the movies ready.

After all, logical ruses can sometimes be pleasant ones.

---TimeSkip---

Take two. This time Izuku felt more prepared. He had Hitoshi after all! Shouta had already talked to Nezu and for once, Shouta was looking at Nezu as an ally instead of a threat to his safety, as they planned to take down his previous school. Things would be different here, nothing could go wrong... he hoped.

Izuku knocked on the wooden plank leaning on the wall besides the school entrance just to make sure.

"Izu!" Hitoshi shouted across the hallway once he spotted the familiar green tuff he's come to recognise more than his own hair. He ran over and linked arms with Izuku. "You're finally here! I can't wait to show-"

Hitoshi was cut off when he was kicked in the back by another student, and he toppled onto the floor, dragging Izuku with him. As the two of them sprawled onto the floor, they heard laughter.

"Argh..." Izuku muttered, sitting up and clutching his head.

"You really shouldn't be hanging around a villain like him... bad things might start happening to you." Another student called to him, reaching to grab Izuku's hand. Izuku jumped out of the way, and instead moved to help up Hitoshi.

"Oh don't worry about me, I'm already cursed after all." Izuku said with a smile. "I'm Quirkless."

He really shouldn't have said that.

The atmosphere in the room immediately darkened.

"Huh, who knew thunderstorms could exist inside buildings?" Hitoshi said sarcastically. Reading the room, Izuku tried to suppress his snort.

Which didn't work.

As the atmosphere darkened further, Hitoshi finally realised they should probably leave. He quickly grabbed the still-laughing Izuku's arm, and they sprinted out of the threatening hallway as fast as two ten year olds could with decent motivation.

"What classroom are you in?" Hitoshi asked, huffing from all the running, and grinned once Izuku told him. "Great! I'm in that classroom!"

Izuku grinned and followed him inside the room Hitoshi led him to.

Maybe this year won't be so bad after all...

Hi! Smaller chapter I know, but it felt like a good place to end so... yeah. Written 7th January

Umm I've got a Discord now! There's a link to my PeachyAnimeLover Discord server on my About page on wattpad - there you can chat to me and some other wattpad readers, recommend story ideas to me, and promote your own books. I hope that interests some of you guys, as it's a nice place to be able to chat without wattpad glitches (on mobile is more annoying but either way).

Anyway! Izuku and Hitoshi are now in the same school! Isn't that awesome?! I'm not going into depths with it, but basically Shouta does eventually find out about the treatment Hitoshi and Izuku receive, but doesn't move Izuku to another school, as Izuku persuades him that other schools would be just as bad, and at least he's got Hitoshi here. So instead, Shouta uses his influence as a UA teacher to make the teachers in Hitoshi's school take better care of them. So they're still bullied but not as bad. If that makes sense XD

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I'll see you guys again soon.

But for now...

Peachy out! 😊