Glass Heart - Chapter Thirty-Four

"So you want me to... be taught by you?" Izuku interrupted the death stare Nezu was sending to the principle. "What would that entail?"

"Oh!" Nezu's glare faded, and he shot Izuku a warm smile. "Essentially instead of going to this school, you'll instead come to UA and I'll teach you for the day. The first half of the day would be focused on regular lessons - at the appropriate level for your skill of course - and after lunch we'd be focusing on your analysis-"

"I'd have to decline." Izuku interrupted. "I need to stay at this school, I can't leave Hitoshi all alone with all the bullies!"

"Bullies, you say?" Nezu's gaze drifted over to the principle, who flinched.

"Ah, none of our amazing model students would harm one another." Nezu raised an eyebrow at the complete lie spilling from the principle's lips, but deciding not to act... this time...

"Very well, I'm sure your generous principle would be willing to allow me to teach you here. During any frees Hitoshi may happen to have, he would be perfectly free to sit in on your classes. And of course you'll have the same lunch times as him, although I might bring in lunch for you both instead, if you'd like that."

Izuku had many questions running through his head, as the principle tried to come up with some argument to stop Nezu from turning one of his classrooms into his personal training ground. "... What would the food be?" Being one of them.

"My lunch is always made by Lunch Rush, so I'd just grab a small bento for you and for Hitoshi as well while I'm there. Of course if you want the cafeteria food here, or want to bring your own, you can, but it's an option."

Izuku's mouth drooled at the thought of Lunch Rush cooking some meals for him.

"I accept!... and it's not because of the food!"

"Of course not Izuku, I'll see you tomorrow for your lessons. Meet me here tomorrow morning, same time, and I'll take you to the classroom your principle picked out for us."

"B... But... we need those... for our students..." The principle muttered. Nezu paid no attention to it, as he left the room, Izuku trailing after him.

This was going to be a long day.

---TimeSkip---

Izuku and Hitoshi walked home, taking a shortcut through the public park.

"You're really going to be taught by Nezu?" Hitoshi asked, stars in his eyes.

"Yeah! I'm looking forward to the meals - I MEAN to the meat- INGS! Meetings between me and Nezu, to train the stomach - MIND." Izuku coughed awkwardly. "Train the mind."

"You just want to eat food cooked by Lunch Rush." Hitoshi laughed.

"N - No!" Izuku stammered. "And besides, you're getting food from Lunch Rush too!"

"What!? You didn't tell me this!" Hitoshi shouted, also starting to drool. "School is the BEST!"

As they laughed and joked around with each other, something caught Izuku's eye.

A boy, sitting alone on a bench.

As Izuku and Hitoshi walked past him, Hitoshi oblivious, the boy lifted his head, and Izuku and him connected eyes. Izuku's face slowly turned red.

His eyes are so pretty...

"Ahh, Hitoshi!" Izuku said, turning around. "I realised I... have something to do! S - So... umm... would you mind going home ahead of me?"

"Oh, is it to do with...?" Hitoshi lifted his arms and made bunny ears.

"Umm, yes! Yes, it, uhh, it is."

"... no it's not, you're a terrible liar."

"I... I am?"

Hitoshi sighed, before pausing, finally noticing the boy sitting near them, staring at the two of them curiously. "Ooooooooh..." He giggled and turned to Izuku. "I see... Alright, just make sure you give me all the details."

"YOU'RE AS BAD AS PAPA ZASHI!" Izuku yelled, as Hitoshi laughed and sprinted away, leaving him alone with the boy.

"Umm... hi? I'm Izuku Aizawa." Izuku said, sitting down next to the boy.

He looked up at him curiously and shook his hand.

"Hi, Aizawa. I'm Shoto Todoroki."

AND SHOTO HAS FINALLY BEEN INTRODUCED!

I hope you all enjoyed reading this chapter!! Again I write these in advance, and I REALLY WANT to post it right now but I caaaaan't until I write two more chapters XD

Oh well, I guess I can wait.

Next chapter should be Izuku and Shoto spending some time together!!! I hope you're looking forward to it!!

But for now...

Peachy out! 😊