24

song:
blue & grey - bts

A DEAD MAN TELLS NO TALES

His eyes were distant, although his smirk was painting deviously on the inside as he noticed every moment Jun made and took note of his son's actions. He wasn't too interested in this son's pastime with the angel, because he knew it wouldn't matter soon anyway.

"Did you?" Jun's voice was stern, the tone matching the royalty of his father but there were skepticism and hesitation mixed in as he spoke. Jun as he closed his mouth looked around his father's office- preparing for whatever his father was planning.

"And what if I did son? How is it any of your concern?" Satan perplexed, his voice quite blank- no visible emotions in his words.

Jun's lips flattened into a straight line, he knew exactly that his father knows what he did was wrong. "You aren't supposed to do that with non-sinners, even supernaturals who have sinned don't get it unless what they did was despicable."

It was the truth; a rule that laid in ink, because if not any ruler of Hell could use the ability to their advantage.

Satan was doing just that- but he's a professional at maneuvering situations to his benefit, he's sly.

"Sneaking into Hell doesn't seem like a grave sin to you Junhui?" He questioned as the smirk began to form on his lips as Jun's eyes widened a fraction.

"You think you and your friends can get away with anything down here-" He leaned over his desk, pointing down to the ground as he pushed himself off his feet. "-I have eyes everywhere son, don't forget that."

Jun was speechless as his cheeks blazed in warmth from embarrassment. He trained his eyes on the hardwood floors- nervous to see his punishment.

"Realistically son, you should be in just as much trouble as her- and even Minghao, but I've decided to refrain," He paused for a moment as he now stood in front of Jun making him raise his head sheepishly; all confidence Jun had was long gone.

"But for a cost. An eye for an eye, perse."

There was confusion evident in Jun's face as he stared into the dark abyss of his father's eyes, trying to read what he was about to say.

"Junhui, keep tabs on your little friends and report them to me, and when the time comes you will be the one to assist in beheading them." Satan's eyes were now beginning to reveal his grand plan.

Jun really wished now that he never gained the courage to come to his father's office and ask questions because now his body ran cold as he remembered the faint flashes of memories.

NINETEEN YEARS AGO...

There was a loud ruckus happening in the distance waking up the curious boy from his sophisticated room- that was too fancy for the child.

His eyes were naturally red- as his black feathered wings sprawled out behind him- his resemblance canny to his father. He curled his toes in the bed as loud clattering sounds were heard from downstairs.

Jun gained some courage, deciding to lift the blanket off of him- it bundled at the end of his bed as he slipped on his racecar slippers and shuffled out of his dim room into the warm lit hallway.

He took small steps down the hallway, glancing at the family portraits. There were different variations but it was always just the three. His mother was a taller woman and had raven long hair as she sat beside Jun in the picture. His father stood behind the two- his stark contrast between the others with his intimidating eyes and broad figure.

He was at the top of the steps as he saw a glimpse of brooding wings as yelling became more evident for the six-year-old.

"You broke a rule LeiWei, what you did is unforgivable by the council! You're putting our family in danger!" His mother yelled, her voice straining as Jun shivered in fear- never hearing his peaceful mother speak like this before.

"Give it a break Biyu! I am the ruler of Hell, I am untouchable!" His father yelled back as Jun slowly took quiet steps farther down the stairs.

"You're not untouchable, you killed a member of the Heaven Council! You killed a pregnant woman!" Biyu retorted, scoffing as she was feeling disgusted with her own husband.

"I had too Biyu, her child is going to cause problems down the road," LeiWei said sternly getting closer to Biyu, but she pushed him off, making his eyes blaze in a deeper red as his veins began to glow.

"You disgust me, you killed a woman and her child, that is never acceptable and now you messed with the balance of life-" She fumed as Jun could now see a clear image of his parents fighting.

She pointed her finger towards him as it hit his chest, "What you did was despicable and I'm not going to stand by and let everything become fucked up because of you like you've said before 'An eye for an eye."

Her words were angry and there was no doubt that his mother was livid but LeiWei although impulsive was not dumb, because now he had a plan conjuring in his mind as his classic fear-inducing smirk appeared on his face as he closed the distance between the two.

"Well then, I'll fix everything," LeiWei hissed as he pretended to waver his hand reaching up to softly caress his wife's cheek as rage was still embedded in his body.

"Biyu, if you had kept your mouth shut I wouldn't have to do this, an eye for an eye... because you can't speak in your grave," He taunted, his figure looming over her as his wings spanned out and his darkest form took over as his hand reached behind her pulling her wings out of her back as she a shrilling scream escaped out of her mouth.

Jun stood, eyes widening as tears automatically spilled out, him covering his mouth with his small hand to cover his weeping as his mom fell onto the ground, huddling into a ball as blood oozed taunting the young boy.

"Maybe I should now say a life for a life huh?" He snickered his fire blazing hand seeping into her chest as he crushed her frantic pumping heart leaving the demon limp on the ground as tears seeped through her eyes- her last moment of breath was her eyes gazing at her son at the bottom of the steps, who was in shock...

Moon Junhui was indeed at the end of the day a coward- the once curious boy was not him anymore, he died that night; he had to keep his mouth shut ever since because his father blamed Moon Biyu for the death of the Heaven Council's pregnant angel.

"What if I don't?" Jun whispered, regretting as the words spilled out but he couldn't just let his father kill more people that are important to him.

"Well, Junhui Minghao's mother is very ill, correct? If you do this I'll get the coven to cure her... if not I'll kill her leaving Minghao an orphan before his beheading. How does that sound?" His father mocked gripping his hand on Jun's shoulder tightly.

Now Jun didn't know what to do.

But Satan was not finished, no he had one more thing to add making Jun's heart clench.

"I'll even put the blame on you because a dead man tells no tales."

uh oh :o any theories?ALSO+++ thank you all for 1k!!!! i don't even know how we got here but thank you for sticking to this story

uh oh :o
any theories?
ALSO+++ thank you all for 1k!!!! i don't even know how we got here but thank you for sticking to this story. i am insanely grateful <3333