51

song:
shadow - seventeen

JEONGHAN'S FATE

Heaven, a place that's warm and has feathers of peace was disturbed. Like a flower bed that bloomed only to be crushed.

As Jeonghan stormed into Heaven, his demeanor was drastically different from the angels who quirked their eyebrows at him. He was chaos; a type of chaos that was not typical for Heaven. But even as he was abnormal he still persevered moving to the gates of God's chateau.

The guards stood no chance, as they were off-put and not expecting an angel to be so hysterical as they tried to keep him from entering but he forced his light out blinding them; paralyzing them in enough pain to push past him.

That was the first rule he broke in Heaven; to use light ill-intended.

His actions were everything but rational. The composed, mature, sweet angel that he was did not show as he pushed past more angels who were utterly confused and scared to see a rogue angel.

To them, he was crazy, an angel who lost their mind. The angels in the council had seen it before, they were the ones who sit at the council, but even though they had power and insight they had no idea why a pristine angel who had rumors of following his parent's footsteps was crazed as he ran to God's chamber.

A few brave ones followed, worried for their God's safety as a crowd of guards caught up as well. Jeonghan didn't look behind him, but if he did it would resemble a stampede and if he stopped he would be crushed.

His lungs hurt as his head pounded from adrenaline, Jeonghan had never been so abrasive nor had broken any Heaven rules in his life, but he knew as he was almost to the end of the hall where God's chamber doors stood that he was breaking them all.

And somehow it felt freeing even as he had anger, fear, and desperation seeped into his heart.

The white doors were huge, the height intimidating but he had no time to think twice as he pushed the gold encrusted handles, stumbling into the room.

Hyunbin was not expecting visitors so with the abrupt slam of the doors he looked up from the scroll he was tending to, his eyebrows scrunching following his surprise.

Jeonghan was catching his breath and if Hyunbin knew any better he'd think Jeonghan was running from danger when in fact he was the dangerous one.

"Mr. Yoon? What's the matter?" Although God has many powers, one he does not have is his eyes on everyone, it's just not possible. And although Hyunbin has his ideas on why Jeonghan was here he can't be completely sure.

Putting the scroll down- understanding this matter was more important- he noticed Jeonghan's emotions change from the visible strained vein from his neck that glimmered.

"What's the matter?" Jeonghan scoffed, ignoring the unspoken respect he should have. "You should know plenty about what's going on."

Hyunbin could see Jeonghan's emotions sizzling and while he felt for the angel he pitied the fate that Jeonghan followed like it was according to plan.

He looked at him intently, "I do, Jeonghan, but I don't understand why you are here." Yes, he did.

The guards enter the room just as roughly as Jeonghan did. But their protocol was stopped with one hand signal from God, telling them to just keep put.