49

song:
gasoline - key

A RUINED SCENE
OF A HAPPY TALE

Blood Moon in 2 days

Somehow, since they didn't want to be apart today, they ended up in the bathroom with Idalia holding scissors that were not meant for cutting hair.

"Now, if I mess this up, you cannot blame me," She warned, Minghao just shaking his head at her leaning against the sink so she could reach easier.

"It'll be fine, I trust you," He assured.

"I don't know if you should in a situation like this. I don't even cut my own hair." But even with doubt, she began to trim, cutting off the undesired ends of his hair, returning it to the shorter, cleaner mullet that it once was.

"Okay, I think it's finished," She finished reaching beside him to rest the scissors on the counter. "Well, look at yourself!"

He turned around, looking at himself in the mirror, his reflection mirroring who he once was almost before everything happened. As he began to play with his hair and contemplated his appearance, Idalia moved to stand beside him.

"So, what do you think?"

He turned his head to her. A smile grazed his face before he leaned to her, grazing his lips on hers for a worthwhile moment. "Thank you."

A smile on her lips, she fluffed his hair before walking out of the bathroom with him following suit. The two, for once, weren't anticipating the next step, their safe haven protecting them from the misery that awaited.

They lounged and lazed, relaxing in each other's embrace before and after they practiced. Even the two excitedly showed each other the new conquests they gathered from their training. If this was their constant, it honestly wouldn't be too bad.

"Stop moving. I can't get the right angle," Idalia protested, her tongue sticking out her mouth as she sketched a resemblance of Minghao. Who sat on the opposite side of the couch.

"You just take too long." He whined, "I know I'm the most handsome person you've ever seen, but it shouldn't take this long." A smirk placed on his lips, he glanced down at his sketch of her. Which he had finished many minutes ago.

She groaned, "I'm just a perfectionist." A couple more quick strokes of her pen, she finally felt done. "Okay, I'm finished."

"Okay, perfectionist, let's see what you got." He leaned forward curiously, which she replied silently with rolled eyes before showing her sketch proudly that emulated his being.

"Not bad, Angel." He acted smugly. Resulting in being pushed back by her feet, making him chuckle.

"Well, let me see how amazing yours must be Halfie," Her reply was equally as smug, making his brow quirk.

"Okay feisty, here." He turned his sketch to her as she gazed over the drawing, her heart skipping a beat.

It was her. It resembled her in every way, but she was drawn with a loving gaze, his feelings evident through his expression of art. She smiled lightly, hiding it quickly to hand it back."Not too bad, I guess," She shrugged.

"I saw your smile Angel," He spoke, her cheeks flushing in a warm pink.

"I did no such thing," She met his gaze.

"Yeah, Yeah, Whatever you say."

The day continued into the evening, the sun falling to be replaced with a navy sky full of pretty stars. But those stars were hidden by unseeable clouds. Which brought heavy rainfall, thunder, and lightning flashing every once in a while.