10

song:
falling in reverse - eden

A BREWING PROPHECY

Breaking the blockage that held her emotions snowballed into something bigger than the two could've thought. Because as a shrilling ringing found its way into her ears, and flashes of images that she didn't recognize came into her vision, she was then sent into a scenario that seemed too real to her.

"Hey! Give it to me," She giggled as she extended on her toes trying to reach the object that was in his hands. The black-hair boy smiled with adoration watching her try to reach up to get the object he lifted high.

"Listen that's not for you to see, respect my privacy," She mentioned as she attempting even further to get the light pink journal. But balance was not on her side making her fumble forward as his arms wrapped around, stabilizing her while laughing at her.

At that moment her heart exploded once again with the love that flowed through her veins for him. She was soaring with him, flying without wings. As they stayed in each other's arms, the whole atmosphere glowed powerfully in crimson and gold. "I love you." He told her in a whisper looking into the eyes that brought him bliss.

Her head felt like it was rotating as her lungs tried to find oxygen, compensating for the scene that was played in her head. Beside her Jeonghan had worry painted on his face as Idalia was coughing for life, he patted her back slowly as they sat on one of the many benches on the bridge.

Finally catching back up with life, she inhaled heavily trying to stabilize herself; ground herself in reality. "Jeonghan, it felt so real," she breathed out as his hand rubbed her upper back while nodding.

The thought that hit her, made shivers run up her spine, not wanting to believe the scene that just played. She knew who the black-haired boy was, the one person who pushes her away the most. But why did she picture that scene? Was she just imagining? It couldn't be, it had to be something.

And why was the crimson glow on her side?

All these puzzling thoughts made the girl's head pound as Jeonghan beside her sat patiently, letting the girl relax. "What did you see?"

What did she see? That face, and the glowing of their spirituality, the real question would be how she felt. Because when she was in there, experiencing it, she felt happy.

It was a simple emotion but it equated for the majority of what she felt, it explained how her heart was beating for him, and the smile she felt widened on her face or even the feeling of her arms wrapped around him.

She was utterly happy.

"It didn't feel like the past, somehow it felt like it was going to happen, I know that sounds crazy, but I don't know something is just, telling me that." She blurted out as she recalled all the details carefully. "I was glowing...red, and I was with Minghao, who was glowing gold." She continued looking down waiting for him to say that couldn't be possible.

But he didn't, instead, it took in all her confession before saying something that would shock her. "It was a premonition, I get them too, normally angels get them once they turn twenty-four, but you haven't even turned twenty-two yet." The answers he did have puzzled her and the answers he didn't have made him question the whole event.

He was right, that was the rule of aging as an angel.

Once an Angel turns twenty-four they'll start to get premonitions, these are for helping humans, if used for selfish purposes, punishment will be declared.

Idalia wasn't even twenty-two, how was she able to gain the gift of premonitions so early? "What does all this mean Jeonghan?"

"I think you letting your feelings out might've caused it, I'm not sure, but what happens in your vision is what scares me." He honestly said as his almond eyes sparked, a sign of confusion. "If you were glowing red, then that means at that moment you were a demon, which means you turned. But how did that happen?"

The two both started to bounce theories off each other; working as a team, deciphering the premonition while sitting on that bench. What they didn't know is that Hell and Heaven were many steps ahead of them, planning to cease future events from happening. As all of them did that, a particular demon was in his room, going through the next cycle of his transformation in pain, and alone.

What he didn't know was that the monsters inside of his head —that he was beginning to fear— would soon be the savior of his life, including a particular kind eye girl who had porcelain wings.