05

song:
dangerous woman - superm

THE BEGINNING OF AN END

blood moon in 54 days

His chest was tighter than usual, a constant pull of tightness making it harder to breathe. It was challenging him, so with every move, he took today he was trying his best to not show his discomfort.

Irritation lined his voice every time his group of friends tried to include him in conversation. He was too tired to comment or bicker unlike usual. His night before was restless, something was pulling him but he didn't know what it was. It was painful and his normal set of emotions were being contested by one; numbness.

Not knowing why but his floodgate of emotions that normally kept him in place was weakening. He could feel it, making him quieter just trying to stay cautious. Even though he felt this way he couldn't pinpoint exactly what it was.

A battle was being prepared inside of him, unknowing to him.

On the flip side Idalia was more in-tune of her emotions than ever, but not in a good way. Every day was a different page of her emotion catalog. Each one having their moment in her heart. Her own self was rebelling against her causing worry from her level-headed friends. One day she was careless and the next she was worried about everything.

Since these waves of emotions, some of them have kept their distance, worried that she was going through something that wasn't just a rush of all her locked away emotions.

There were rumors from them all when she was off somewhere else, "Have her eyes flashed?" Chan their youngest asked in fear.

"No, I don't think she's a half-blood like c'mon that's so rare, she still glows like us" Seungkwan realistically mentioned. Half-bloods (half-demon, half-angel) were rare taking up only a percentage of the supernatural. "Yeah, it wouldn't make sense, she doesn't display any of the symptoms anyway, don't worry Chan," their oldest Jeonghan comforted the youngest patting his head.

In their group another angel was being oddly quiet, Joshua, who had the most knowledge of why Idalia was acted weird. After he left, not being able to stand the situation, he didn't tell anyone.

The group wasn't dumb, they knew something was off between the two but didn't push for information; letting the two figure it out for themselves.

While they were conversing, Idalia was in the studio taking extra time to perfect her project. The studio was empty except for her; with only the backlights on she painted on the canvas with soft fluid movements.

Sketched out was her front profile, but on the outer edges is where she began painting in color. Question marks were messily placed all around as good and bad were symbolized by colors. All of that was going on, on the outside while her face was a blend of all the good and bad.

Wanting peace, acceptance, and forgiveness of herself and others. They want to make everything better. The desire.

As she continued; in her zone of creativity, she didn't notice from the front of the room that someone walked in. Her music was playing in her ears muffling out any sort of sounds that were projected in the room.

She paid no mind as the figure who walked in sat in the front and began also trying to finish the assignment. Humming escaped her lips as she flowed everything that was her into the canvas. She was locked into who she was, not an angel, but just emotions, the emotions that have helped her make decisions to this day.

As Minghao walked in he saw the angel, he wanted to turn right back around but knew this assignment was due this week. As he walked to an empty seat in the semi-lit room he watched as she painting freely.

He could've sore she was glowing, like the sun, gold, and reflective. Rubbing his eyes to try to get stop his eyes from tricking him, he sat down and began drawing out an idea on the canvas. He was still stubborn, not truly wanting to show himself but know he needed to get the assignment down.

His eyes were getting heavy though, the lack of sleep -that he truly didn't need- was throwing him off. He had no motivation as his whole body felt heavy but he continued to draw whatever was trying to escape him.

She was finished and somewhat satisfied. Pulling out her headphones her eyes cast over his figure, arms on the desk while his head was dropped. Her eyebrows raised, not expecting or realizing he was here.

As she began collecting her stuff, trying not to be loud. She began to walk down the aisle slowing down as she walked towards him. Even though she was annoyed by his presence her curiosity was still ingrained in her. She wanted to see his art.

Glancing over his shoulder but keeping her distance she tried to look but there was no picture. His pencil marks were jagged and rough, it was movements, not a face or something distinguishable.

A ringing sound from her bag went off making her jump and his head rise and look behind himself. She fumbled through her bag trying to silence the phone. Her heart was racing as she knows knew she was caught.

She kept her eyes away from him, silencing the phone. Attempting to bolt out of the room she gets stopped by two hands gripping both of her shoulders. The blazing heat stings her shoulders as she tries to get out of his grip.

Her eyes are still trained on the ground as his hands slithered off her shoulders moving to his sides. "If you're going to spy at least don't get caught," he said softer than normal, yes, irritation was in his voice but for once he didn't sound like he would eat her.

Nevertheless, her hands were cold, nervous from him. Wondering if it is all a trap. "Sorry, I was just curious," she said as he didn't respond making her lookup.

His black hair was unkempt, it was un-styled, his skin looked paler. But what truly shocked her was the greyish eyeballs, and gold swirls that were residing in his cold eyes.

"Your... your eyes, they're... they're gold," she stuttered; blown away, never seeing that from a demon before.

Gold/White=Angel

Red/Black=Demon

Also, only your own kind can see what color you're glowing so, Minghao would see the glowing of red and black of demons, while Idalia can see the gold that glows off of angels.

So theories??