THE MASTER LIST

my master list so you guys can read something else on my page or just so i can keep track of my progress :)

HOME - KIM JUNGWOO
(ON HOLD/on-going! almost done)

in which one person has lost so much... and the other has so much to give become soulmates.

"because now she has learned that she was never alone, instead she just hadn't found her home yet."

Set in the city of Seoul where Sato Akina works in a hospital helping children through art therapy. The two meet on a case involving someone closer to Akina than predicted. Everything breaks out in chaos as Jungwoo crashes to the ground when the bond activates in one of the worst times.

As the two deal with Akina's bad luck, insecurities and Jungwoo's somewhat-simplistic life the two find harmony as danger lurk behind them.

based on the soulmates trope. super cute and fuzzy with character going to traumatic events because it really wouldn't be one of my stories without it. essentially its criminal minds meets fuzzy romcom.

NOTHING EVER CHANGES - XU MINGHAO
(completed!)

What happens when a demon has to lose himself- and an angel has to embrace who she is in order to save themselves and everyone who doesn't fit inside the rules.

"You're trapped... sweetheart."

An incident over spilled soda unravels a connection between an angel who doesn't know herself and a demon whose changing. As unsettling feelings wrap around Minghao all it takes is Idalia to notice his peculiar changes to begin his transformation.

What they don't know is someone is behind the scenes ready to ruin the two, but all can be fixed if they and their friends work together to uncover all the secrets of Heaven and Hell.

silly enemies to lovers that also has the soulmate trope as well. minghao is midnight rain and idalia is sunshine. (a taylor swift reference ifykyk)

SEASONS - BOO SEUNGKWAN
(on-going/almost done)

boo seungkwan and oh harin have been stuck to each other like glue since childhood. no matter all the trials and tribulations they went through the two always stayed side by side.

their friendship; warm and a special bond changes into something different when she realizes that nobody compares to him.

a short story that encompasses the trope friends to lovers in a less complicated way because angst is fun but not all the time.

WILDFIRE - LEE DONGHYUCK
(on-going!/early development)

in which the jang bloodline loses their next predecessor and now their daughter must master her alchemy, but with soul shifters, sorcery, and her lagging behind the rest of her peers, it seems that something is just not right with jang yebin.

and only one person is able to light her flame.

a story set in fantasy, this is the first part of the series. somewhat enemies to lovers and all about a confident female lead who doesn't back down when fighting for something.