26

song:
i can't breathe - bea miller

GRIM REALIZATIONS

He was tempted to shrug her off as soon as she was able to stand up but his feet were stuck in front of her, almost like subconsciously he wanted her to say something.

So he waited quite awkwardly, sticking his hands into his front pockets- watching her wipe her eyes and flatten her hair.

She had to gulp down heavily to replenish her dry throat. Once it didn't feel like sandpaper she sighed, glancing at her watch before speaking.

"Thank you," She thanked, sliding on her bag, walking forward as she needed to actually attend a class. Her uninterest in him was shocking but Idalia had lost physical and emotional energy as everything in her peripherals blurred lazily.

Even if she couldn't spend any energy on him she took note of his steps following behind her and eventually they were walking side by side.

She felt perplexed, turning her head to see him looking ahead like he didn't notice her but his shorter slower strides were enough to show that he was meaning to stay at her place.

"What do you want?" She asked, her tone wasn't angry, it was unbothered with the smallest amount of confusion.

He adjusted the strap of his bag turning his head expecting her to be looking at him but she wasn't- her eyes were looking forward as the university's hall began to fill with people.

"My class is this way," He responded lightly, his tone so different from before; the contrast of good and bad truly flowing in his system.

She didn't even have the energy to respond or the brainpower to realize that the two were actually heading to the same class. No, she just continued to walk through the halls, occasionally having to dodge.

The school and even the art room felt unfamiliar as she hadn't truly been in an actual class in at least a week but for some reason, the angel couldn't find the emotions to care about her late work or upcoming assignments.

Not like it matters anyway.

She plunged into her seat once she got into it, her strength had already dissipated so once she sat she couldn't even find the means to keep her head up; letting it fall onto the cold surface.

Everything almost felt pointless as she indulged in pitying herself flashing through all that has just happened.

That didn't last for long because a hand landing on her shoulder blade sent shivers through her body even though the hand was blazing hot.

All of the sudden the pounding in her head increased and she found herself sinking in her seat, her vision is covered with black spots sending her into premonition.

"You're- You're not going to hurt him," She muttered as the iron taste filled in her mouth, looking weakly up to the figure looming over her.

She felt trapped as two people held both of her arms aggressively. She tried to resist but she wasn't even on the ground, she was multiple feet up from the blood-red pulsating concrete.

Moving in their grip she took glances on both sides each face making her eyes widen as one looked at her with evil printed on his face and the other couldn't even take a glance at her.

She screamed and thrashed in their grip but it was of no use. The angel was tired and felt powerless under the hold of the demons.

She tried to look around but it was too foggy, she felt pain in her stomach, so she looked down seeing a liquid substance leaking on her shirt.

Her face contorted in disgust as the spot from the said substance began to burn- pain radiating on her.

The dangerous figure got closer, his face becoming more visible as she continued to try to pry the burning hands off her arms.

"I'm going to do whatever I need to do Choi and you can't stop me-" His fingers trailed over her pure wings that were expanded but looked weak compared to his proud ones.

"you're trapped... sweetheart," his words were terrifying but the fight was not over for her, thinking quickly she knocked her head into his and used all her strength to escape the other two's grip...

She was panting, she was now sitting up straight as her eyes although she couldn't see them blazed in white, a sheen cast over her face.

The three faces were now engraved in her mind, chills ran down her spine as her face was burning. She was shaking as people stared at her but she was too engrossed in fear to notice.

She felt her senses in overload but somehow everything felt like it was in slow-mo as she tried to comprehend the premonition.

It can't be. No way, not them...

It wasn't until that hand found its way now onto her shoulder, his own face still blank but on the inside, he was in a slight panic about whatever had just happened.

The warm grip on her shoulder was nothing compared to the hold those hands had on her arms. In her state of panic, she looked down at her exposed arms. There were no fingerprints or casting of handprints but she could still feel the harsh hands there.

She couldn't breathe, she couldn't comprehend, everywhere she looked she felt like she was getting transported back to that place. It worried her even more than it was in the future; there would be people that would betray them.

She couldn't stand the lights in the room, she pushed herself up and stumbled out of the room as eyes followed her. Quickly after Minghao followed, grabbing the things she carelessly left.

This would be the start of an inescapable war.

my passion is putting my oc's through hell :D