03

song:
the truth untold - bts

SEAT BUDDIES

"Hey, did you finish the assignment, Idalia?"
Seungkwan one of the angels in their friend group asked. There was no answer, Idalia was in her world. Not responding to him or anyone else.

Since two days ago Idalia has numbed herself out. She was like a kid who is told Santa isn't real. She felt tricked; knocked right off her feet.

It was her fault and she knew that too. Her naiveness was the reason but she still couldn't take away the sadness that she felt.

Her friends were trying; trying to get her out of her slump. It wasn't working though, it was all just measly distractions.

On the other side of campus sat the demons. They were taunting each other like always and never missing the chance to scare people who walked by. "Did your schedule change Minghao?" Mingyu one of the 'sweeter' demons asked.

"Mhm, put me back in art class," he responded twiddling with his silver ring on his thumb. The conversations went back to nonsense as some of the group started dispersing to their classes.

Minghao got up from his seat grabbing his bag as Jun another demon walked with him.

"So what happened a couple of days ago, when you came back you looked pissed?" Jun asked as they walked into one of the corridors of the university.

"Just some dumb angel spilled soda on my shoes," he responded as his eyes darkened recalling the past event.

As he reached his class he waved bye to Jun as he saluted and ran off to talk to other demons down the hall. People were trickling into classes slowly; Minghao made his way to the back finding an empty spot.

Sitting down he paid no attention to the others in the class whispering about him.

"He's in this class now?"

"I always thought he was hot."

"He would eat you before anything else idiot."

Dragging her feet lazily into the art room she trudged to the back to go to the seat she normally sat in. But to her surprised the one person she didn't ever want to see again was in her seat.

Blinking her eyes rapidly she acknowledged the raven hair boy leaning his back against the chair oozing confidence. "Why don't you just take a picture," He said keeping his eyes forward; not looking at her.

A small scoff came from her mouth from the comment making his eyebrow rise in curiosity at her aggravation. Looking around at all the seats that were now full she had no choice but to sit next to him.

Pulling out the chair beside him scraping against the floor she sat down carefully. She tried to pay no attention to him nor the people around them who were gasping at the sight.

An angel and demon sitting next to each other.

really short chapter to get ready for the drama ;)))