08

song:
fool - nct 127

A SHADOW IS LURKING

blood moon in 52 days

Dark and Light. A mixture of the two was residing in him, creating chaos in his mind. But maybe, just maybe having both could be an advantage.

His mind was going a mile a minute, completely silent as his insides swirled. She watched his eyes search for rationale, but he was unsuccessful.

He wasn't even paying attention to the warmth that was covering his hand. No thought of the angel's hand that grabbed his.

Her thoughts were stuck on the hand that was blazing with color. She could almost feel the electricity that was running through his veins. She was in awe; never having seen this before.

For the two who stood in the middle of an aisle, no concern for figures that could be watching, they stood with shocked expressions. Both caught in the revelation of the hand that showed both sides of spirits. Good and Bad.

Around ten feet away were curious angels whom's mouths were wide open; jaw almost reaching the floor. The four were blown away by the battle of gold and red that lit the space in-between two bookcases.

That wasn't the only thing that shocked them; no, it couldn't be. Their friend was with the menacing creature, her back facing her friends.

Why was she with him, knowing the dangers and embarrassment he gave her before? The boys couldn't figure it out, as they stared at the two; of course, the two were oblivious to them.

In the realm of Hell; the place where chaos is set ablaze, and souls were tormented in a constant cycle. Also where most demons returned to as they left the in-between of Hell and Heaven; Earth.

The one place where somehow everything coexists, although not in perfect harmony. No, the choir didn't sing on Earth even if it was a melting pot of humans, angels, demons, spirits, and everything in-between. Earth is where everything is balanced, the evil doesn't outweigh the good and nor does the good.

At the round table that was deep red, mimicking the rivers of blood that filled Hell, the most important demons sat, discussing the controversial problem that has appeared.

"He's not the only one, there are other half-bloods that are going to transform soon," the oldest at the table and the second most royal bloodline, he mentioned out while fixing the collar of his shirt.

Whispering was swarming the table, the demon counselor panicking from the news. One half-blood is an easy fix, but multiple would be more of a challenge. "One of the ladies in Heaven mentioned that they have three half-bloods too." Another voice spoke.

"You talk to those nuisances?"

"That's not the point, this year is going to be difficult, some could escape the beheading."

Half-Bloods, the mix of the opposites, and opposed by both councils in both realms. See, half-bloods have always been discriminated against. Why, because it can fade the facade, that angels and demons hate each other.

Having both evil and good in your system makes you human-like, you get both worlds in one body, ruining the reason to even have both. Someone who can see both sides and have powers was seen as a threat. And the higher-ups didn't want that.

They are secretly brainwashing all the naive newcomers who have never seen anything different. Confusing the public, conspiring hatred that wasn't there before. Centuries before angels and demons coexisted not just on earth, but in general. A friendship between the two was common.

But all that changed, fear instilled in those at the time as half-bloods were formed creating a blurred line that started to change the evolution of the supernatural. Because what would the world be like without the opposites taking care of their parts, the afterlife would be unattended, leaving it all in shambles.

It was all a distraction, to keep the afterworld in order.

"Everyone sit," a stern voice commanded as he walked in, standing over six feet in an all-black suit. "How many recorded half-bloods did you find?"

"36, Sir."

"And how many know?"

"Only 2, Sir."

He audibly sighed, making everyone sit up straighter. Satan was displeased, curious also how half-bloods were still being born at such a rate. His mind also was concerned, as his closet son's friend would soon have to dissipate to ashes.

"I talked to the Heaven council, we have to work together on this one, they have 30 angels that'll gain their demon side too." He announced as the council nodded and began writing down notes for the bloodshed day.

Getting up, Satan swiftly stood up walking out the room with his right-hand man behind him.

"When we get back, I need you to send Jun to my office."

:O, Shocked?

:O, Shocked?