The Quidditch World Cup (Final)

Hadrian was restless.

Despite being thoroughly entertained by the twins' and his father's antics while under a glamour, he couldn't help but tap his foot in impatience and he had no idea why.

His magic was agitated and even Draco and Tom's presence wasn't making him fair any better.

At that very moment he and a selected few were up in the very top stands. Frank Longbottom was in the aisle across from his own, the boy seated with his grandmother and a few of his cousins.

Hadrian was seated with Draco, the blonde to his left, with Remus on his right and Neville and Ron on either side of Draco and Remus. Lucius was seated in the aisle above theirs with Narcissa and Michael Crumbley. The minister had yet to appear.

"Shouldn't Tom's Death Eater, Barty Crouch Junior, be working tonight?" commented Draco casually, not worried about being overheard as Hadrian had casted plenty of privacy wards around them. "That he will. I am not sure what Tom has in mind but he wanted to incite some fear into the Light. He said it was time that not only Wizarding Britain know he's back, but the other wizarding nations across the world. Besides, he noticed how restless I am. I'm hoping the fiasco will entertain me some." he sighed in response and Draco glanced at his Consort.

"Don't worry too much. I'm sure by the start of term you'll realize why your magic is so restless. If not the start then possibly in the middle of the year." he replied to which the raven shot him a sceptical glance, then turned his attention toward the large stadium in front of them.

It was dark and fairly chilly but the stadium had been illuminated with lights and all sorts of decorations to represent the playing teams. The Bulgarians and the Irish. Personally Hadrian figured the Bulgarians would win, with Victor Krum being a stunning Seeker but Draco thought the Irish would win.

To his absolute amusement, Fred and George were certain the Irish would win but Krum would catch the snitch. It was an interesting theory and Hadrian wouldn't be surprised if they were right but he did wonder how their line of thought came to that conclusion. Not even he was a Quidditch expert.

"I hope Sirius doesn't cause a scene. Though he shouldn't with Severus here." sighed Remus and Draco's brows shot up. "How did you convince Uncle Sev of all people to come to an event such as this one? He hates crowds and noise. Almost as if he's allergic." both Hadrian and Remus chuckled at that and Remus' face went an odd tint of red as he cleared his throat.

"Yes, well. I am known to be very persuasive." he replied and Hadrian didn't want to know what that implied.

"Sorry we're late!" remarked a familiar voice, the group looking up to see Fred and George making their way through the seats to get to them. The two flopped down beside Ron and George added, "We had to finalize some things with a partner of ours."

Hadrian raised a brow, "Partner?" he asked slowly and the twins grinned, eyes alight with a dangerous fire. "Partner. You'll see soon if he doesn't come up with the end of our bargain." said Fred, George smirking deviously. "Oh dear." muttered Remus, knowing that look all too well with years spent with Sirius.

The twins snickered and Hadrian gave a faint smile but focused his attention on the teams that were soon to make their appearance. He tapped his foot quite distractedly even as Ludo Bagman began to announce the entrance of the Irish team.