The Mudblood and Ronald Weasley

The black limousine that had just pulled up in front of King's Cross caused quite a bit of excitement and speculation. All eyes were on the jumpy driver as he quickly exited the driver seat, slamming the door behind him.

He seemed nervous as he opened the passenger door, stepping back with a bow. The first to step out was a superior looking blonde. The child was at least eleven years of age, his silver grey eyes observing his surroundings. His expression was one of disdain, his nose scrunched slightly as he eyed the muggles around them.

He was dressed in a black cloak of sorts and by his side was an extremely large cat. Of course to the muggles it was a cat. To the blonde it was a large feline named Solaris. Her fur was pure white, her paws and ears black. She was a puma and leopard mix, and she was Draco Malfoy's familiar. The large cat stayed at his heels, her tail flicking back and forth slowly.

The next to step out was a tall, regal man that resembled the young blonde. This man had the same blonde hair as the boy, his eyes silver grey and his features sharp. He held a black cane in his left hand and when he spoke, his voice was smooth and cold. "Carry Draco and Hadrian's things." he said and the driver nodded quickly, going around to the trunk.

The last to step out was a raven haired boy. He was an inch or two shorter than his friend. His skin was an ivory pale, seeming to glow slightly in the sunlight. His expression was completely blank as he looked around. His eyes were his most notable feature. They were a luminous green with flecks of red and a violet ring around them. The irises were thin, snake like.

Though no one noticed the venomous snake on his shoulders. Its scales were pure black with a red sheen and its eyes crimson. The snake was asleep at the moment and would be until their arrival at Hogwarts.

"Think the twins are already on the train?" commented Draco from his side as the two followed Lucius through the crowd of muggles. It wasn't as hard as Hadrian thought it'd be, since the muggles had apparently saw that they were important. They were going completely around the small group.

"Most likely. Fred mentioned that they never travel with their family to King's Cross. They usually leave with Severus." said the raven, Hadrian. "Now boys, remember, always stick together. Watch out for each other. Dumbledore will most likely have people watching you, even in the form of students." said Lucius as he stopped them at the wall that hid their platform.

"We know father. We'll be fine. Especially with Severus there." said Draco as he took hold of his cart. Hadrian did the same, balancing his owl cage carefully on top of his trunk. Inside was his owl, Hephestas. The black owl was fast asleep. Draco's owl was off on a fly and would be for a while. He would most likely appear later on.

"Good. If you need anything, go to Severus." said Lucius, then gave his son and Hadrian each a hug. Hadrian smiled at this and the elder wizard watched as the two disappeared through the wall.

When they reappeared they were on platform nine and three quarters. Hadrian's eyes landed on the scarlet train before them and he couldn't help but feel slightly awed by it. There were wizards of all ages everywhere. He had never seen so many magical children in one place. In fact, the platform was filled with so many wizards that it was a bit cramped.

"Oh, the notice-me-not spell must be gone." remarked Draco suddenly and Hadrian gave him a questioning stare. "How so?" Draco nodded to the wizards around and when Hadrian looked over he saw that everyone had begun staring at him in shock and slight horror.

"Ah. Let's find a compartment. Lucius mentioned that the Slytherins sit at the end of the train." said the raven and the blonde nodded once. "Alright. Dobby, Inky." he said and two male house elves appeared, one older and mean looking while the other looked nervous.

"You called Heir Malfoy, Master Hadrian." stated the elder elf, Inky and Hadrian nodded. "Carry our things while we look for a compartment." he said, not bothering to wait to see if they would follow orders. He knew they would. The blonde and the raven entered the train, murmurs in their wake but Hadrian ignored them all, his head high and his expression blank.

Unfortunately for the two purebloods, the first part of the train belonged to the Gryffindors. Hadrian knew this because Severus informed him that the Gryffindors were always loud and boisterous. They tended to walk around in large groups talking about Quidditch and complaining over homework.

Hadrian found this somewhat amusing as his father had once been a Gryffindor. He could only imagine the trouble the dog star caused. The thought had his heart aching and he forced himself not to lose control as they passed a compartment where a bushy haired girl and a boy with vivid red hair seemed to be arguing.

"There's enough room here for me to sit, why can't I?" the girl was yelling and the red head cringed, giving her a look Hadrian and Draco knew all too well. Draco seemed surprised by this. "Because you're a mudblood. My family may be blood traitors but that doesn't mean I have to be." he spat, the bushy haired girl frowning in confusion.

"Mudblood?" the girl uttered and the red head rolled his eyes. "You know what, you can sit here. I'll go." he muttered and grabbed his trunk, struggling just slightly to pull it out of the compartment. The girl seemed slightly agitated and hurt at this but didn't say anything as the door closed once more. "You wouldn't happen to be a Weasley, would you?" asked Hadrian and the boy looked up at them, his eyes widening a bit at the sight of the large snake on Hadrian's shoulders.

Draco was sure he would have been shocked at seeing Solaris as well, if not for the glamour she wore.

"Yes.. I'm Ronald Weasley. You're Hadrian..right? My brothers, the twins, they're always talking about you." he said hesitantly and Hadrian smiled. "I am. I'm Hadrian, Hadrian Black. It's nice to meet you Ron. How about you sit with us?" the look in Hadrian's eyes told Ron that he wasn't asking, but the boy didn't think he minded.

"I would like that."