Dementors, Dementors

"Looks like we aren't the only ones looking for Peter Pettigrew." remarked Ron as he passed a newspaper to Hadrian. The raven hummed, looking over the article.

"Yes..they're looking for quite a lot of the Azkaban prisoners. But apparently Peter Pettigrew is their top priority alongside my father." he said, letting Fred take the paper next. "I'm just having a hard time believing they rebuilt Azkaban so quickly. Even if only temporarily." said George as he leaned over Fred's shoulder.

"Thank you Molly." smiled Hadrian as the woman passed him a plate of breakfast. She smiled, her eyes blank, then proceeded to go around the table, passing out other plates.

"Are you sure you want to stay here until school starts?" asked Ron, sounding nervous and the raven nodded. "Of course. Besides, Percy makes good entertainment." he smirked as the elder Weasley screamed particularly loudly when Neville tried out one of his new spells.

The spell in question, caused Percy's skin to be pulled taut, the flesh becoming red and purple, blood pooling from his eyes and mouth.

Of course they couldn't kill him. He hadn't graduated yet, but making his life a living hell was just as fun.

"What about Dumbledore?" remarked Blaise, barely glancing up from the book he was reading.

"It'll be fine. Ron's parents are ridiculously easy to control." said Draco and Hadrian couldn't help but smile when Ron nodded in agreement. Ron, the twins, Ginny and Charlie were now completely his. He was almost surprised when he came up with his next plan and none of them objected.

They would be turning the Burrow into a base of sorts. They couldn't use Malfoy Manor or any of the Houses belonging to the Death Eater children because of Dumbledore and Hadrian thought about using Grimmauld Place, but even under Fidellius it was still suspicious. Dumbledore may not know where it is now, but with the right spells and magic, he could eventually break it.

Hadrian wanted it to be somewhere no one would ever suspect. Which was why he chose Ron's house. The small house wouldn't be placed under Fidellius. Instead Hadrian proposed they magically expand the House, then build onto it.

Once it was complete, they would place various wards and protections around it. They had enslaved both Molly and Arthur, so now they could be controlled whenever they wished and it would seem as if it was their own idea.

And because Albus trusted the two, thought them completely under his control, he would never suspect that they may be under Hadrian's command.

To make things even better, Dumbledore's order often came to the Burrow for their meetings, so it was only a matter of time before they would come back. And when they did, he would have unlimited information on Dumbledore's next move. It was all falling into place just as Hadrian willed it.

"You are quite the mastermind, serpent." came the smooth voice of the Dark Lord. He had just stepped through the back door with Lucius and Tadeus close by. The man was in robes of deep blue that day, looking just as regal as he always did, and was now glancing around the Burrow.

Remus had kindly lended Hadrian some of his pack members and they were now moving things in or out, the outer circle Death Eaters using their magic, as well as the magic of the Hollows, to expand the small house. It was quite busy that day.