A Quidditch Match and the Mirror of Desire

"Ready to fall off your broom, Black?" called a voice from the Gryffindor table and the other lions erupted in laughter, Neville scowling over at them.

Hadrian payed them no mind, yawning as he sat down and began filling his plate with a proper serving of breakfast.

"I wonder if they know that your dad was one of the greatest Chasers the Gryffindor team has ever had." mused Draco, taking some sausages and slipping them under the table for Solaris to eat.

"Knowing those idiots, probably not." muttered Ron, smiling over at Neville when he offered the boy some of his eggs. Hadrian noticed that since the day in the library, Neville had been awfully nice to Ron.

He wondered just what exactly occurred between the two but decided it wasn't too important. As long as they were friends now Hadrian didn't have to worry about Neville accidentally killing the red head.

"You know..he was a Seeker too. Dad said that grandfather was always gloating about how they won every game with him on the team." said Draco and Hadrian raised a brow.

You never mentioned liking Quidditch.

You never asked. I am quite the bookworm but..Quidditch is fun. I loved flying through the sky. Not to mention the pissed off looks on those Gryffins faces when I caught the snitch every game.

Tom's voice sounded oddly wistful in Hadrian's head and he wondered if the Dark Lord missed it.

How about we play a game together when you get your body back? I heard Lucius was a good Keeper.

Tom let out a laugh, which had a few teachers on the other side of Dumbledore looking his way and Severus' lip twitching with a smile of his own, and Hadrian smiled.

That would be wonderful. Oh and serpent, I'll be watching your game. I know you'll do amazing.

Thanks Tom, no pressure at all.

Tom chuckled and Hadrian rolled his eyes, raising a brow at the looks he received from his friends.

"So..you two can just like, communicate any time?" asked Blaise. After some thought, Hadrian decided to tell he and Theo about his connection with the Dark Lord. It wouldn't do any harm since their parents were Death Eaters. The only reason he hadn't really wanted them to know was because they weren't as close as the others to him.

Even Ron had begun to feel like another brother to him.

"Yes. But we don't do it too often because of Dumbledore. He's good in Legilimency. If he tried to get into my mind and succeeded he would be able to feel Tom's presence there."

"Can he even get into your mind?" mused Theo and Hadrian snorted. "Not likely." he muttered. Being a Horcrux prevented that. Tom already mentioned that being a Horcrux gave him certain abilities other wizards didn't have. He didn't know what they were but they would figure that out when the time came to pass.

"Where's Anubis, by the way?" asked Draco and Hadrian hummed, finishing off his eggs. "Spying on Dumbledore for Tom. He hasn't noticed yet. I've also asked him to keep an eye on Longbottom and his friends. When they make a move, we'll stop them." he said and the group nodded, making Hadrian smile at the hard edge he could see in their gazes.