To Find That Which is Most Important

Tom was not surprised when he felt the elation from his magic once he had awakened. He was impressed that Hadrian had finally figured out that he too, was a Dark Lord so quickly.

He remembered finding out his third year and the challenges and difficulties that he faced during. But it was still all surreal.

The Dark Lord pulled on his robes and fixed his messy hair with a quick spell before leaving Hadrian's dorm to make his way down the familiar spiral staircase and into the common room.

Upon his entrance, he could see Hadrian standing tall in front of his friends..his followers, Draco and Neville at his right and left sides respectfully while the rest of the Inferno bowed to their Lord.

It was a fitting sight and it made Tom glow with pride.

"I see, you've realized your purpose little King." he said, Hadrian turning when Tom swept through the room, deciding to finally let the strict control of his own magic go.

At the feeling of magic like Tom's, even the Inferno flinched, having not realized just how powerful the Dark Lord was. Tom only ever released a fraction of his magic, to let out more, well he'd have to make sure the wizards and witches around him could handle it.

His inner circle knew this full well, most others did not.

Even Hadrian was surprised. The last he felt Tom's magic, he was sure it hadn't felt so dark. Tom had been holding back on him.

It should have annoyed him, however Hadrian found it only made him admire the man more. Tom was the highest standard and Hadrian almost hoped he would not surpass him. Almost.

"I have. Finally. You all knew before me." sighed the raven, noting the way Tom circled his friends. He was testing them.

True followers of a Dark Lord, a powerful one and one they admired to their very core, could never be swayed by another. His own followers were perfect example. No matter how much they adored Hadrian, his death would be swift if Tom wished it.

He did not, of course, but if he did, he knew they would not hesitate.

"Rise." he said suddenly and grinned when they did not. Waiting for Hadrian's word.

Hadrian chuckled at this.

"Inferno, you may rise." he said, the group doing so immediately. Tom noted their gaze stayed locked on Hadrian, not even sparing him a glance and he couldn't help but laugh.

"Oh aren't they brilliant. You taught them well serpent." murmured Tom, approaching the raven and bringing him in close, caressing his cheek roughly.

"I did. But Inferno, you know that I have always been Tom's equal. Just as he is mine. The Death Eaters do not follow my orders however they show us respect just as you will show Tom respect. When we are working, you will refer to Tom as Lord Voldemort. On the battlefield, if I am not available, you will report to him just as his Death Eaters would report to me. I am your Lord, however, respectfully, so is Tom." said Hadrian, pausing to meet his followers' gaze and smiling when they lowered their heads in understanding.

"Yes my Lord." they said, Hadrian continuing on.

"When we face Dumbledore, we will show him we are united. That yes, we are two different Dark Lords, but we are allies. We will not waver for him and his Light. You will refer to us as your Lords when we are together. There will be no confusion here. If you overstep your place, Tom has permission to punish you, just as I could punish a Death Eater of my choosing. Should we argue, and you get upset, just know we will settle it. There is no need for unnecessary conflict. This isn't a democracy. You know your place and we know ours." finished Hadrian and was satisfied when the Inferno again, lowered their heads in understanding.