Parvati and Padma Patil

"I almost feel bad for the lions. It's been quiet without the mudblood." yawned Ron, the soft scratch of his quill inducing a sort of lullaby as he had been writing for quite some time.

"Oh don't worry, knowing those lions, they'll have a revenge plot on some defenseless Slytherin soon enough. Pain gives them strength apparently." scoffed Neville from his spot beside the red head. His brows were scrunched in concentration as he aimed his wand at the venomous plant before him.

He was attempting to make it just the slightest bit larger so he could observe it more. It was a project for Herbology. The others were done, but he secretly adored plants, especially of the venomous kind, so he was taking his time, sure to not overlook any small detail.

At the table to their left sat Hadrian and Draco, their table filled with parchment and books as they not only finished homework, but studied for the upcoming exams. Hadrian looked fairly more tired than usual as he had also been up earlier for Quidditch practice.

To their right was Blaise, Theo and the twins. The twins were helping the younger boys with their runes homework. An advanced class that the two had taken with suggestion from Severus.

Throughout the library there were other students, such as anxious Gryffindors trying to finish up last minute homework and prepared Ravenclaws who were only there to read books that in no way pertained to classwork. Most Hufflepuffs were in the Greenhouse but there was one loud mouthed half-blood, Justin Finch-Fletchley, who was seated with a few of his Gryffindor and Hufflepuff friends. He kept getting scolded by the librarian.

Hadrian figured he was one reprimand away from being kicked out.

"I'd like to know just who's spreading rumors of us being defenseless." muttered Hadrian, the others chuckling at his slightly annoyed voice.

"Who else? You know apparently Dumbledore's trying to pass off Longbottom as the Savior. The concerning part is that people are actually believing him." said Fred, looking up from his parchment and Draco grimaced.

"Of course they are. The sheep. They flock to the shepard. Who they think is strong. When they should flock to the wolf, and die with grace." murmured Hadrian and Draco gave him a strange look. "Hades, I don't think that's how the saying goes."

"Drake, I don't think there's a saying for that at all." whispered George, causing the others to chuckle as Hadrian rolled his eyes, his lips twitching with a smirk.

"Did you speak to Remus yet?" commented Theo and Hadrian hummed, flipping a page of his book. "Not yet. I think I'll speak to him later tonight."

"I'm sorry, but, I know you've noticed, right?" sighed Ron, sitting up and leaning against the table, an annoyed expression on his face as he shot a narrowed eyed stare toward a table closest to the exit.

At said table were the other twins, Parvati and Padma Patil. Despite being in different houses, the two were siblings so they still often hung around each other. Though Padma was usually seen with a few of her Ravenclaw and Slytherin friends, while Parvati seemed to be avoiding her own housemates.

The twins immediately looked away and Blaise snorted.

"Yes. They are quite obvious with their staring." he said and Hadrian, glanced over, thoughtful. "Did one of you hex them or something?" he queried and the group gave unified shakes of their heads.