The Royals and The Court

"What you said about the Royals and the Court, were you serious?" commented Neville the next morning as the trio got ready for breakfast.

"It is. Of course I am in command of both. The Royals consist of you, Ron, Draco, Blaise, Theo, Parvati, Padma, Fred, George and Charlie so far with another joining us fairly soon. I'm leaning toward Sebastian Emrys. He's keeping Thomas on his toes and his spells range in variety. Most of them I'm certain he created himself. The Court will consist of Ginny, Cedric Diggory, Daphne Greengrass, Tracey Davis, Wayne Hopkins, Lisa Turpin, Graham Montague, Adrian Pucey, Lee Jordan and Susan Bones." replied Hadrian and Ron gave him an impressed stare.

"You already thought this through." he said and Hadrian nodded.

"Of course. With some help from Remus. Padma will be making friends with Turpin starting today and my demons will be talking to Jordan. Parvati will speak with Ginny and then she will take the news up with Susan. I'll speak with Graham and Adrian myself, leaving Daphne and Tracey to Ron and Cedric will come to me himself." smiled the raven, Neville shaking his head.

"We couldn't have chosen a better leader even if we had wanted to." he said and Draco and Ron nodded in agreement, their eyes alight with adoration as they stared at Hadrian. The raven chuckled, then the group were making their way down to the common room.

"What should we do with Dobby?" asked Draco and Hadrian waved a hand. "Kill him. I'm sure your father won't be pleased when he finds out what he's done." he replied offhandedly and the blonde nodded.

This is intriguing.

What is?

Well, you've just made not only an inner circle, but a mid inner circle as well. I hadn't thought of that, if I had, I wouldn't have so many inner circle members. Now all that's left is your army, your outer circle.

You say that as if you're expecting something.

Perhaps. Any luck with my Horcrux?

Not exactly. I've felt it a few times but it always seems to disappear when I try to search for it. I'm close though, I know it.

So it is in the school...before you kill Dobby, remember to question him. He could know who took it from the Malfoys.

I will..I miss you.

I miss you more serpent. Don't worry, break will come along soon. For now, I must go.

Hadrian almost sighed as the connection was cut and opened his eyes just as he reached the last step to the common room.

"I miss him too you know." mumbled Draco and Hadrian snorted. "I'm sure you do." he said just as Blaise smirked over at them. "Guess what day it is." he almost sang and Neville raised a brow.

"Your birthday is in March." he replied and Blaise rolled his eyes as Theo snickered. "No, not that. Today is our first day of Defense."

Hadrian stiffened and the others laughed.

"I don't find this amusing, at all. We'll be with that idiot for a double block." he muttered and Ron grimaced. "Lovely." sighed the red head and Hadrian and his friends left the room, talking amongst themselves as they made their way to the Great Hall.