Happy Birthday Ed

PLEASE READ!!! A/N: So my friend MagicofNarnia made a monthly one-shot prompt challenge! (Follow her if you don't her books are AMAZING!!!) And of course I had to do it! So 12 of my one-shots will have a month and a prompt at the very beginning. I'm not sure if I will write any one-shots other than the prompts bc I am working on another fic currently! But we shall see! If anyone wants a copy of the prompts dm me!

January - Cake

~

"Please?"

"No.

"Pretty please"

"I said no."

"Just one little bite?"

"Have I mentioned how pretty you are Suzie?"

Susan smiled at her little brother, his big brown eyes pleading, but she would not give in. "Ed, this cake is for your birthday tomorrow. If you eat one bite, then you will want a whole piece, and we have to save it for your party."

"I'll be fine with just one bite though! I promise! It'll be my last bite of cake as an 8 year old!"

"I'm sorry, Edmund, but you can't have any until tomorrow."

Edmund let out a sigh, looking at the ground.

Susan sighed as she began frosting the cake, the sad look on her brothers face breaking her heart. "Ed." She said, walking up to her brother, bending down to his height and grabbing his shoulders.

He slowly looked up at her.

She smiled. "It's a beautiful day outside, why don don't you take Lucy out and play with her. She's wanted to go out all day, but everyone was too busy to go out with her, and mum said she couldn't go alone."

"Okay!" Edmund said happily, making his way to the living room where his sister was. He found her sitting in the living room floor playing with her stuffed teddy bear."

"Hey Lu."

Edmund said, sitting down next to his sister.

"Hi, Eddie bear!" Lucy said, smiling excitedly.

Edmund crossed his arms, pouting. "Lucy, you know I don't like it when you call me that."

"But you give me big, warm, bear hugs just like my teddy bear!" Lucy exclaimed, holding up said bear, with a grin on her face.

Edmund smirked, "you mean like this?" He said, before hugging her as tightly as he could.

Lucy squealed when Edmund hugged her, but wrapped her arms around him too, giggling happily. "Edmund, I'm gonna pop!" She said with a laugh, unsure of how someone so small could squeeze her so very tightly.

Edmund laughed before letting her go, smiling down at her. Lucy smiled back up at him.

"Now." Edmund breathed. "Why don't we go play outside?"

Lucy beamed at him. "I would love that!"

"Come on!" Edmund said, helping Lucy up as they ran to the front door.

"Where are you two going?" Peter asked, walking down the stairs. Edmund and Lucy turned around, smiling at him. "Outside to play." Lucy said excitedly. "Wanna come?" She asked, eyes hopeful.

Peter smiled at them. "Sure." He said.

"Yay!" Lucy said happily, grabbing Peter's hand and pulling him outside with her and Edmund.