Random Prompts Game Part 3

A/N: Nina & played the prompts game again so, enjoy😂💖 and keep in mind that they were written quickly and they're unedited ahah!!!

Blood

"Ed!" Peter shouted, when he opened his brother's bedroom door. His eyes went wide at the sight before him.

Edmund was lying on the ground, covered in blood. The floor around him was stained red. He looked to be unconscious.

"Lucy!" Peter shouted, kneeling beside his brother, and trying to slow the bleeding.

He was afraid something like this would happen. A hag had escaped from the dungeons that morning, and apparently Edmund had been her target.

"What happened?!" Lucy said, as she ran inside and kneeled beside Edmund, Susan following.

"I just found him like this." Peter told her. "I think it was the hag."

"Quickly Lucy." Susan said, holding back her tears.

Lucy immediately opened her cordial, pouring a single drop into her brother's mouth.

Peter removed his hand from the wound, letting out a sigh of relief when the wound closed over. "Come on, Ed." He said.

About a minute later, Edmund's eyes finally flickered open, and all his siblings smiled in relief.

"Thank Aslan." Peter said, pulling his brother into a hug.

"What happened?" Lucy asked, once the two pulled apart.

"The hag." Edmund said weakly. "She stabbed me."

"It's alright." Peter said. "Susan shot her, she won't hurt you anymore."

"Thanks Susan." Edmund said.

"You're welcome." Susan said gently.

"I love you, Ed. So happy you're alright." Peter said, stroking his hair.

"Love you too." Edmund replied, before wrapping his arms tightly around his brother.

Abandoned

His father left for the war. And he may not even come back alive.

His brother had changed, or maybe he had? He really couldn't tell anymore. But they weren't the same brothers they had been a few years ago.

And when das left for the war, his brother didn't care how sad he was. He didn't care that he cried himself to sleep that night, and every night for the next week.

He didn't care about him anymore.

So Edmund decided, he didn't care about Peter anymore either.

Edmund ignored Peter when he talked to him, even if it sounded like he cared. Edmund knew he really didn't, and their mum just told him to be nice.

When they were sent away to the countryside, Peter didn't care how much it affected Edmund. And how scared he was, or how worried about dad he was. Never knowing if he was even alive or not.

So when he was given the chance to become king over Peter, Edmund accepted it. Because Peter would have done the same to him.

And when Edmund left his family, to go with The White Witch, he felt they had abandoned him. Especially Peter.

So, it didn't matter if Edmund abandoned Peter, because Peter had abandoned Edmund.

Lie