The First Christmas in Narnia

Lucy blinked slowly as she woke, rubbing at her eyes. But she gasped a second later when she remembered what day it was.

"It's Christmas morning!" Lucy cried, jumping out of bed, and quickly grabbing her robe and slippers. Her smile widened when she looked out the window, it was snowing, and a lot too. The whole ground was white, and the trees were simply covered in snow. It reminded Lucy of her first trip to Narnia.

She looked over at the clock on her bed a moment later, 7:00 a.m. Time to wake her siblings up!

Lucy sprinted from her room, shutting the door behind her, and running to Peter's room. She always woke him up first on Christmas morning. For one, he was the easiest to wake up, he was a light sleeper. And he was much more willing to wake up early than Susan or Edmund. Especially Edmund. He hated to wake up early. Susan didn't mind waking up early, but she certainly didn't wake as easily as Peter. Whereas Lucy was an early riser on any day, but especially on Christmas.

Finally, Lucy reached her brother's door, she turned the doorknob and ran inside, immediately jumping on the bed and shaking Peter.

"Peter, Peter wake up! It's Christmas morning!"

Peter groaned as he rolled over, looking at the clock. He sighed, slowly sitting up. "Lucy, why do you have to wake up so early every year?" He asked.

"Because it's Christmas!!!" Lucy said excitedly, getting up and pulling Peter off the bed with her. "Come on, let's go wake Susan and Edmund, so we can open presents!"

Peter smiled, shaking his head slightly. "Alright, Lu I'm coming." He grabbed his robe, and put on his slippers, before following Lucy from the room.

❅ ❅ ❅

About 15 minutes later, the four Pevensies sat around one of the many trees in Cair Paravel. They had decided to open their presents in one of the living rooms, the biggest one to be exact. They had spent an entire day decorating the room. It was even was big enough for two trees.

"Okay." Susan said, sitting down next to Lucy in the circle they were all currently sat in. "All the presents in the middle are from us, the ones under the trees," (yes, both trees were full of presents underneath), "are from the Narnians."

"Who's going first?" Edmund asked.

"How about...youngest to oldest?" Peter suggested.

"Sounds good to me."Edmund said, and Susan nodded.

Lucy smiled widely as she grabbed the presents with her name on them.

She picked up the biggest box first, shaking it before looking at the tag. "To Lucy, love Susan." Lucy smiled up at her sister as she ripped open the present.

She smiled as she pulled out a long, blue and silver gown. "It's beautiful!" Lucy said happily, looking it over.

It was handmade, with silk. It was a light blue color, with silver sparkles everywhere, they were even glimmering from the lights on the Christmas tree.

"It should fit perfectly, I had your tailor make it your exact size. I thought you would like a new dress to wear to the Christmas ball tonight." Susan said.

Lucy smiled at her. "Of course I will wear it tonight! I love it, and it's SPARKLY!!!"

Susan laughed. "Yeah, I know how much you love sparkles."