Four Extrodinary Kids from England

Some people said they were just    
"Four normal kids from England."
But I think they were  more, so much more.

Peter was brave. He was an overprotective, but very loving big brother. He protected all his siblings with his life....he would die for them without hesitation. He was strong. He fought anyone or anything who tried to hurt someone he loved, and he fought hard. He was indeed the High King. He loved his people and always wanted what was best for them. His people were his family too...and Peter was a family man. He had to make many crucial decisions during his rule as High King. Sometimes they turned out well, and sometimes they didn't. That's just how it goes. Every decision he made, the good and the bad,
were all for his people. For the love of his people. High King Peter the Magnificent was remembered as one of the greatest rulers of Narnia. Who cared about the well being of his people, and loved them the most.

Susan was a delicate flower. She didn't want to believe that a whole new world could be found inside a wardrobe. She finally let herself believe and became so much happier. She loosened up a bit and fell in love with this land her and her siblings had stumbled upon inside a wardrobe. She was smart, and always thought things through. She wanted to use logic. But she had to learn that not everything in life was logical. After all, she was queen of a world she had found only by "accident." She loved to help her people. When they were hurt, or sad, or scared, she would nurture them and make them feel better. Anyone who talked with Queen Susan always felt much better afterwards. She always looked after her siblings. She didn't want to see them hurt or upset and would do everything to make them feel better if they were. She was a caring and motherly sibling, and Queen.
Queen Susan the Gentle was remembered as a Beautiful, Gentle Queen who cared for everyone, and made sure all her siblings and her people felt loved.

Edmund was strong. He had been through more in a few days then most people will ever go through in a lifetime.
It was a difficult situation to endure, but he gained more strength and courage then he felt he even had. He was an excellent fighter, not an easy opponent in battle. When it came to his family he would fight to the death...and he almost had. He almost died saving Peters life in The Battle of Beruna. He didn't regret saving his brother for a second. Granted being stabbed wasn't enjoyable either, but as long as his family was safe he knew everything would be alright. He was so grateful to Aslan and his siblings for their forgiveness. Even though he felt he hadn't earned it, but he would continue to try. Earning the trust of the Narnians hadn't been so easy. He knew he would have to prove to them that he had truly changed, and he would have to be patient. The Narnians heard how he had saved King Peters life during The Battle. They saw how caring and loving he was towards his siblings. How much he loved them and wanted to protect them. Eventually they realized he had truly changed for the better and they began to trust him. They realized that A traitor really can mend, and Edmund was living proof of that. He was loyal to the Narnians and always did the right thing. He was careful who he trusted, and always learned from his mistakes. He was indeed Just. Edmund Pevensie made a huge impact in history. He proved that your past does not define you, but helps you grow and gain strength. King Edmund the Just was remembered as the man who changed for the better, and became an intelligent, wise King.

Lucy was a Lioness. She was a radiant ray of sunshine. Everywhere she went she always had a smile on her face. She would say hello to whoever she met and always greet them with a smile. She was happy, good, and faithful. Oh how faithful she was. She had enough faith for an entire army, all on her own. She always kept faith, and always believed in what seemed impossible. She was the youngest, but that didn't matter, she still had the most courage. She had a brave, bright, magical spirit and always wanted to help. That's what made her healing cordial she received from Father Christmas so special. She could heal people of any injury, she could watch the light and life return to their eyes and the dull dark death disappear. Lucy was a healer, with a kind heart, and a beautiful spirit. She was beautiful inside and out. She had grace in her eyes, her smile was kind, her tongue carried honesty, she acted beautiful and she was beautiful. She lived more in her short time in Narnia and on earth than most people will in their entire lives. They called her "The Valient," and there could not be a more fitting title for her. She helped as many people as she could, but unless it was everyone, it would never be enough. She loved wholeheartedly and gracefully. The Narnians loved Lucy, and she loved them. She cared for them as much as she did her siblings. They hated to see her go into battle for fear of losing her, but with her Valiance and Strength how could she not. She could heal others and fight for Narnia, she loved it. Lucy was a brave warrior and an excellent fighter. She had the most beautiful smile and the Kindest heart ever known. Queen Lucy the Valient was remembered as a beautiful courageous queen, with a bright joyful smile and the heart of a true warrior.

So you see, these four kids were far from ordinary. They went through so much in so little time, some of them more than the others. They not only lived in but ruled another world. They fell in love with Narnia and it's people, but were ripped away from the land they now called there home. They were children, yet Kings and Queens. They fought for their people and they loved their people. They each had strengths and weaknesses, they made mistakes, but they were heroes nonetheless. These children were remembered and they were loved. The Narnians mourned them when they left each time. They remembered The Kings and Queens of Old. For centuries their stories were told and everyone fell in love with these four children.

But they were not Four normal kids from England.

Rather they were Four extraordinary kids from England.