The Best Christmas

(Kind of a part 2 to the last one, but it could be read separately ☺️)

"Peter, Peter wake up it's Christmas morning!!!"

Peter groaned as he rolled over, opening his eyes to blearily see Lucy jumping on his bed and shaking him. This was something she always did on Christmas morning. Which he wouldn't mind, if it hadn't been so early. Peter was sure the sun wasn't even up yet.

"Peter! Come on, get up! It's Christmas!" Lucy shouted, continuing to jump on his bed.

"Alright." Peter groaned, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "I'm awake."

Lucy smiled widely at him before wrapping her arms around his neck. "Merry Christmas, Peter." She said happily.

Peter smiled and returned the hug. "Merry Christmas Lucy." He said.

Lucy looked over to Edmund's bed when the two pulled apart, shocked to see that all the noise hadn't woken him up. "How is Edmund still asleep?"

Peter chuckled. "He's a really heavy sleeper, Lu. Why don't you go wake Susan and mum? I'll wake Ed."

"Okay!" Lucy said excitedly, before practically running from the room to wake up her sister and mum.

Peter smiled as he watched her go, shaking his head slightly. He sighed before walking over to his brother's bed, sitting on the edge.

"Ed." He said, shaking his brother. "Edmund, wake up."

It took Peter a few minutes, but eventually he managed to wake Edmund up. He groaned, sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"Peter?" He asked, sleepily.

His brother smiled at him. "Merry Christmas, Ed."

Edmund's eyes went wide. "It's Christmas!" He said excitedly, a smile gracing his lips.

Peter chuckled. "Yeah, it's Christmas morning."

"Well come on Peter! Let's get downstairs!" Edmund said, standing up.
"I want to see what I got!"

Peter laughed. "I'm coming, I'm coming." He said, following his brother to the door and into the hallway.

"Edmund!"

Edmund looked up when he heard his name, less than a second later he found himself wrapped tightly in one of Lucy's famous hugs. Normally, he would just push her away, Edmund hated hugs. But, it was Christmas after all. And after his talk with Peter yesterday, and getting his Christmas Eve present, Edmund decided he would enjoy himself as much as possible. Even if his dad wasn't there.

So, Edmund wrapped his arms tightly around Lucy, "Merry Christmas, Lu." He said, smiling.

Lucy beamed up at him. "Merry Christmas, Ed!" She said happily, before pulling away a moment later.

Susan and Helen then came out of their rooms. "Come on guys! Let's go downstairs!" Lucy said, pulling her mother down the stairs with her. Susan smiled as she followed them.

"Coming, Ed?" Peter said, noticing Edmund was just standing there.

"Yeah." Edmund said quickly, he went to go downstairs when he realized something. "Oh, I forgot my robe. I'll go get it, and meet you downstairs."

"You sure?" Peter said. "I can wait..."

"No thanks. It's fine." Edmund said, smiling slightly.