Random Prompts Game - Part 8

A/N: Random Prompts Game again, but Peter & Edmund edition 😂🥰❤️

~~~

You Have to Leave Me

"Edmund!"

Edmund slowly fell to the ground as the knife was ripped cruelly from his abdomen.

Peter ran towards his brother as fast as he could and knelt beside him. "Ed." He said, immediately pressing his fingers to the wound in an attempt to slow the bleeding.

Edmund coughed, and blood spilt out, each breath he took caused massive pain.

"You'll be alright." Peter said quickly. "I'll get you home."

"P-Peter." Edmund choked out. "Y-you have to- l-leave me."

"Are you mad?!" Peter said, taking off his shirt and wrapping the wound. "You're bleeding on the floor why would I leave you?!"

"Because." Edmund choked out. "That hag s-said she was...sending a-an army t-to C-Cair. You have t-to warn them."

"I can't leave you!" Peter choked out shaking his head.

"Susan and Lucy." Edmund said.

Tears filled Peter's eyes.

"They'll d-die i-if you stay."

"You'll die if I go."

"Rather me than o-our sisters and k-kingdom."

"Ed-"

"Go." Edmund said.

"But-"

"I love you Peter." Edmund said. "Tell the girls I love them t-too."

Peter began sobbing. "You tell them yourself."

"Pete." Edmund said. "Please."

Once Peter looked into his desperate, pleading brown eyes he simply couldn't say no. "Okay." He choked out. "I'll warn them and then come back for you!" He said this and quickly stood up, determined not to let his brother die.

Edmund gave him the smallest smile. "Goodbye Peter."

"Bye, Ed." Peter said. "I'll be back soon. I promise. And then...he ran.

~~~

Just Stay

Edmund woke with a gasp, a scream dying on his lips as he did.

"It's alright, you're okay. It was a dream."

Edmund looked over to his right, seeing Peter sat on the bed beside him. "Peter."

Peter gave him a small smile. "You had a nightmare."

"Sorry." Edmund said, calming down a little bit. "I didn't mean to wake you."

Peter shook his head. "Don't worry about it. Do you want to talk about it?"

Edmund sighed and leaned against the headboard. "I got you all killed." Edmund said. "I was back in her dungeons, and you broke in to rescue me. But...she caught you, and locked you up with me. Then sent her wolves after you, and all I could do was watch. As they killed you all."

Tears filled Peter's eyes at Edmund's words. He hated that his brother just saw that, and that he probably thought it was really happening. "We're all alive. Okay? I promise."