Random Prompts Game Part 2

A/N: Nina & I played the prompt game again, sooo here's more random UNEDITED one-shots that I wrote in 15 minutes 😂

~~~

Dying

Pain. That's all I felt, was pain. Endless pain, and agony. I felt the blood draining from my body, as I lay there on the battlefield. I had been stabbed in the abdomen, and I was dying.

As I laid there, in more pain and agony than I'd ever been in, so many thoughts raced through my mind.

Fear. Because I was terrified of death. I was 12 years old! I hadn't planned on dying this soon.

Will the pain ever end? It was so bad, I had trouble thinking of anything else. I couldn't breathe. And my chest felt like it was going to explode. Blood was pouring from me. I felt so weak.

Is Peter okay? I knew I had saved his life when I faced the witch, but I had no idea what happened after that. I saw from the corner of my eye that he had watched. And I wondered what he had done after I fell to the ground.

Do they know I love them? My siblings. I love them so much. And I am grateful to have them, and for who they are. And that they showed me love and forgiveness, when I deserved none. I loved them more than my own life, and I could only hope they knew that.

I couldn't hear anything as I lay there, so I had no idea what was happening. I couldn't focus on anything but the pain anyway. It seemed to be getting worse by the minute, and I finally knew it would never end.

It would, but it would end because of death. There was no way I could survive this, i felt the life draining from me by the second. I was dying, and it was getting harder and harder to hold on. More painful.

I couldn't do it anymore, I wasn't strong enough. I only hoped my siblings would be okay, and that Peter wouldn't blame himself, for letting me fight in the battle of Beruna in the first place.

I love you all. I thought.

And then, I let go.

Danger

"You can't go!" Peter said loudly.

"Peter, I have to." Edmund said, as he walked out the castle doors.

"It's too dangerous, Edmund." Peter said, following after him.

"I'll be fine."

"What if you're not? What if you get hurt, or worse?"

"I have my sword. I'll be fine."

"Then let me come with you." Peter said quickly.

"Peter, you're still recovering from the flu , you can't come. Susan won't let you for one."

Peter sighed, knowing he was never going to win this battle. "Please be careful."

"I will. I promise. Bye, I'll see you tomorrow."

Edmund practically ran to the woods, knowing he had to get away quickly before Peter changed his mind.

A wolf had been spotted a couple miles from Cair, and he had to go check it out. He wasn't a big fan of wolves, but he had to do this, and he would.