Random Prompts Game Part 4

As you probably guessed, I played the prompt game with Nina again 😂 These were only done in ten minutes and they're not edited so please keep that in mind 😂 I also didn't QUITE finish a couple so I had to add a couple sentences on at the end😂 anyway hope y'all enjoy 💕

Time
We only have so much time, and no one knows how long their time will last.

We think we have forever, but we don't.

You could die tomorrow. You could die today. You could die right now.

Nobody knows until it happens.

And when it happens, time stops.

Time stopped for Susan that day. Not only did time stop, but her world stopped spinning.

The day she lost her entire family, time stood still. She had no perception of time really. Just shock. And anger. Grief. Regrets. Everything but time.

And soon she realized how much time she had wasted.

The days she spent laughing, because her siblings were still playing a game from their childhood. That was time she could have spent with them.

The nights she spent wondering if her siblings had gone mad, because they still believed in fairytales. What was the harm in that? Why would she ever think such horrid things about her family.

And the biggest regret she had, was the time she screamed at Lucy. She told her to stop playing her game, and grow up. Act her age. But Lucy had always been a child at heart. There's nothing wrong with that, and Susan knew that now.

The last time she saw Lucy alive, she screamed at her.

And now, she couldn't fix it.

Because Lucy, along with the rest of Susan's family, was killed in a train crash the next day.

Susan ran out of time that day, and she could never ever get it back.

Snow

"It's snowing!" Lucy said, running up to her siblings. "Mommy mommy can we go play in the snow?!"

Helen chuckled at her daughter, looking out the window. "Sure, darling. But you're siblings must come with you. You're only 5 years old so you can't go alone."

"Peter Peter Peter!" Lucy called, and Peter came running down the stairs.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing!" Lucy said. "I want you to come play in the snow with me."

Peter laughed. "Sure. I'll go tell Susan and Edmund while you get all bundled up, okay."

Lucy quickly nodded before rushing to get her coat, gloves, hat and scarf. And about ten minutes later, she stood outside in the snow. Building a snowman with her family.

"This is so fun!" Lucy said, watching as Peter and Susan gave the snowman a middle. "I love snow!"

"Me too." Edmund said, as he began making the head.

"Lucy will you go get a carrot for his nose and some coal for his eyes and mouth?" Susan asked.

Lucy nodded before rushing inside, coming out with coal and carrots a couple minutes later.