Because I Love You

Peter flinched as the minotaur tied him to a tree, rather tightly.
"I thought all of Jadis' followers were gone." Peter said.
"Many are." A wolf exclaimed as he walked up to Peter. The wolf that had captured him, and was the reason he was currently in the darkest part of the woods, tied to a tree so tightly he was having trouble breathing.

"But some of us managed to survive." He continued.

"We retreated to the woods and have been here ever since. But some of us felt it was time for some revenge."
"Revenge for what?" Peter asked confused.
"You may remember my brother. Maugrim."
Peters eyes went wide. "He was your brother?"
"Yes. And you killed him."
Peter swallowed hard as he stared at the wolf.

"You also killed our queen. So here's the deal. We want our queen back. And after all these years, we realized that there is a way to bring her back."
"What?!" Peter asked, shocked.
"Now this is the fun part." The wolf said.
"All we need is one drop of Adams blood, and we can bring her back."

Peters eyes went wide as he realized what the wolf was about to say.
"And we chose you."
"Why?" Peter asked.
"Because you killed her. So it's only right that you get to bring her back." He said with a smirk.
"Aslan actually killed her-"
"Don't speak that name!" The wolf said angrily.
"He is the enemy! Plus he doesn't have Adams blood, so we can't use him. But no worries, you will do."

Peter glared at the wolf.

"We will keep you here until tomorrow night. That's when we bring The Queen back. That should be enough time to torture you and make you weak. Then once we bring her back, we will let her kill you."

Peters eyes went wide as his heart skipped a beat.
"Gag him!" The wolf ordered.
"No! Please -don't-" But it was too late. Before he had the last word out of his mouth Peter had been harshly gagged by the Minotaur.
"We will be back tonight for some -torture-." The wolf said with a smirk as he walked away, the Minotaur following.

Peter sighed as he sat there. Feeling weak and helpless. He forced his tears back, trying to remain strong. How on earth had he let this happen? He thought he was stronger than this. Well, at least they captured me and not Edmund. He thought.

♕♕♕

"Where is Peter?" Edmund asked as he frantically walked around the castle, in search of his brother.
"...Actually, I haven't seen him all day." Susan said as she too began to worry.
"Hey guys." Lucy said as she walked up to her siblings.
"Lu have you seen Peter today?" Edmund asked quickly.
"I haven't. Can you not find him?"
"No." Edmund said.
"And I've got a bad feeling."
Susan and Lucy sighed sadly.

"Your majesties!" Oreius said as he ran up to them and bowed.
"Oreius what is it?" Susan asked quickly.
"I'm afraid I have some bad news."
The three siblings looked at each other.
"As I was walking through the woods I found a very cold, dark spot with many big trees. And an alarming number of wolves and Minotaurs. It looked as if they were some of the Witches followers, still alive I'm afraid. They had your brother. He was tied to a tree, and gagged. Unharmed by the looks of it."

"Why didn't you rescue him?" Lucy asked, the worry evident in her voice.

"Forgive me, but they had a very large army. Alone, I would have stood no chance rescuing him."

"He's right." Edmund said quickly.
"We need to prepare an army, a large strong, army. And we need to make a plan."
"We should be quick about it King Edmund." Oreius said. "I overhead them talking about bringing Jadis back to life, and using your brother to do it."

Edmund took a deep breath as tears appeared in his eyes, but he tried his hardest to hide it.
"It's too late to prepare an army, make battle plans, and be out there by tonight."
Edmund said sadly.
"We will have to do it tomorrow night. I just hope Peter will be okay in that time." He said as he took a deep breath.