Random Prompts Game

A/N: Please Read
So I played this game with my friend Nina the other day MagicofNarnia where we had a random prompt and ten minutes to write it. If you follow her you've probably already seen hers 😂 but these were written very quickly in a short amount of time so they're short and unedited 😅 but Nina needs to read them so I shall publish them.

Alsooo I was literally one sentence short of finishing this first one in time, so I just added on a sentence at the end bc it is way too cute not to publish. You'll love it Nina😂😉💖

Rain
Edmund stared sadly out the window as the rain poured down from the sky. He'd wanted to play outside, but seeming as it was raining, he knew he wouldn't be able to do that now.

"Hey, Ed." Peter said, walking up to his brother.

"Hi." Edmund said sadly.

"What's wrong?" Peter asked.

"I wanted to play outside, but it's raining."

"Oh." Peter said, looking out the window. Well you can always play inside?" He suggested.

"I'm bored of playing inside." Edmund said.

"What if I played with you?" Peter said.

"But I wanna play outside." Edmund said, crossing his arms.

Peter chuckled slightly, before kneeling down to his brothers level. "Okay, tell you what. How about you and I throw on our raincoats, and rainboots, and go jump in some puddles?"

Edmund's eyes widened and a smile lit up his face. "Can we please?!" He said.

Peter laughed. "Sure. But not for too long, or we'll get sick."

Edmund nodded, already going to put on his coat and boots.

Once the boys were dressed they headed out to the backyard. It wasn't raining too heavily, but enough to get them wet.

Edmund immediately ran over to a huge puddle and jumped up and down in it.

Peter laughed before running over to a giant puddle right next to Edmund's. He jumped right in the center, and splashed Edmund with water.

Edmund gasped as the water hit him, looking over at his brother. "Hey!" He said, laughing.

Peter smirked at him before jumping in the puddle Edmund was stood in, getting him even wetter than before.

Edmund laughed. "Peter!" He said.

"You wanted to get wet." Peter said with a shrug.

Edmund laughed. "Can we play tag?" He asked.

"Sure." Peter said. "But don't run too fast cause you may slip and fall."

Edmund nodded before running away, Peter chasing after him.

Eventually Peter caught him. "Got ya!" He said, lifting Edmund into his arms and tickling him.

Edmund started laughing, as he looked up at Peter. "Thank you for playing with me!" He said.

"Of course, Ed. Did you have fun?"

"A blast!" Edmund said, before the two headed back inside.

Nightmares
Peter rushed into Edmund's room the second he heard his brother scream. When he opened the door, he saw Edmund thrashing around in bed, tangled in the blankets, and sweating.