Together Forever

(Set a few weeks after the coronation in LWW)

Peter sighed as he sat on the balcony of his room, watching the morning sky, one of his favorite things to do. He decided he should see what time it was, he had been sitting out there for quite a while.

"20 minutes until breakfast is ready." Peter said to himself as he looked at the clock. He then headed for his wardrobe and began getting ready for the day.

Just as he was about to pick up his shirt  and put it on there was a knock at his door.

"Come in." He said.
"Morning." Edmund said as he walked in.
"Morning." Peter replied.

"Hey do you have that- oh my gosh!" Edmund shouted.
"What?" Peter asked, looking very confused.
"What's that on your arm?"
"Huh?" Peter said looking down at his arm. "-oh that's- that's nothing!" He said quickly, as he began to throw his shirt on, as to hide his injury.
"Pete!" Edmund said unimpressed, as he took Peters shirt from him so he couldn't hide his injury.

"What's all the shouting about?" Susan asked as she walked in the door, Lucy behind her.

"Look at Peters arm!" Edmund cried.
Susan and Lucy both gasped as they saw the deep wound on their brothers arm.

"Peter what happened?" Lucy asked.
Peter glared at his brother before answering.

"It's nothing. Really, I'm fine."
"Peter." Susan said.
Peter sighed as he sat on his bed, now knowing he had no choice but to tell his siblings what it was.
"It's from-Beruna.."
"What, when?!" Edmund asked, as he sat on the bed beside his brother, Susan and Lucy following.

Peter sighed. "When I fought Jadis."
A look of guilt immediately appeared on Edmunds face.

"How-did you get it?" Susan asked warily.
"She used her sword to knock me off my feet and onto the ground. Then she stuck her sword through my armor, it hit my arm and cut it in the process. Once she did that I was pinned to the ground.
Just when she was about to end it all, Alsan came up and jumped on her, knocking her off of me. Then he killed her."

There was a moment of silence before Lucy asked, "When did that happen?"
"It was right before you and Susan came running up to me."
Peter replied, and Lucy nodded.

There were a few moments of silence before Edmund spoke up.
"It's my fault." He said.
Everyone looked at him, confused.
"Edmund it is not your fault." Peter said.
"It is." He said.
"It I hadn't of fought Jadis and
gotten -stabbed-, you would never have fought her, and she never would have never hurt you. I'm sorry Peter."

"Edmund listen to me." Peter said grabbing his brothers shoulders, so he was looking him in the eyes.

"I chose to fight Jadis because she stabbed you, and I was not about to let her get away with that. Jadis pinned me to the ground and hurt me. Not you. This is in absolutely no way, your fault. Do you
understand?"

Edmund sighed. "Yeah." He muttered eventually.
"Whose fault is it not?" Peter asked.
"Mine."
"And whose fault is it?"
"Jadis." Edmund said, a little more convinced this time.
"Alright." Peter said as he smiled at his brother.
Edmund smiled back before he wrapped his arms around his brother.
"I love you Peter."  He said.
"I love you too Ed."

They all sat there in comfortable silence for a while.

"I guess Aslan saved us both huh?" Edmund said.
Peter smiled. "I guess so." He said.
"Well, I'm glad he did." Susan said with a smile.
"Cause I would be lost without my brothers."
"Me too." Lucy said with a smile.

"Thanks Su." Peter said.
"We would be lost without you guys too." Edmund said.

"We all need each other." Lucy said as she smiled widely."
"Your right Lu." Peter said.
"We are a family, and families stick together."
"No matter what." Lucy said, as she hugged Peter.
"Exactly." Said Peter, hugging his sister back.
"We're all in this together." Susan said as she hugged her brother and sister.
"Together forever." Edmund said as he completed the hug."

A/N: Requested by @flyingpegasus7
Hope you like it!!!😘 I only have one idea for another one-shot guys so feel free to send me requests💘💘💘