Random Prompts Part 10

We did a Taylor Swift edition, well half of it is anyway 😂 Enjoy 🥰☀️

* * * *

Mastermind

No one wanted to play with me as a little kid so I've been scheming like a criminal ever since

8 year old Edmund Pevensie looked up from his book and at the school playground. He watched as the kids played games, and played on the playground. All the kids...except for him.

He was never good at making friends. Sometimes he tried, but most of the kids were only mean to him. So everyday at recess, he sat underneath a large oak tree and read. Edmund did love to read, but he did wish that he had friends to play with sometimes.

~~~

"Mum can I play outside?"

"Only if someone goes out with you." Mrs. Pevensie replied to her youngest son.

"Okay." Edmund said.

He headed to the living room to ask Susan, but she was practicing the piano. So he went upstairs and asked Peter, but he was busy with homework. Lucy would have loved to play with him, but she was taking a nap and Edmund was not allowed to wake her up.

Edmund sighed sadly and headed to the living room. He stared outside the window, thinking about how nobody ever wanted to play with him, and a tear rolled down his cheek.

~ 4 Years Later~

Edmund laughed after he pushed the boy with glasses onto the ground, so hard his glasses broke.

"Nice Pevensie!" Said his friend.

Edmund smirked over at him.

"If I knew you had that in you I never would have bullied you all throughout Primary school."

"Well if you try and do it now I'll pound you." Edmund said.

"No doubt." His friend laughed. "Let's go."

Edmund gave the boy one last glance before kicking him in the stomach and running off with his friends.

Leave Me Alone

Susan faked a smile. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Her friend at the door said. "I have to be off but just ring me if you need anything."

Susan nodded. "Will do. Bye now."

"Bye." She said before leaving.

Susan quickly shut the door once she'd gone and sighed. She put the casserole in her fridge, along with the 5 others she already had.

And scattered throughout her house were at least ten flowers she'd been sent. Some dying by now.

It had barely been a couple weeks since her family died. She still received gifts every single day. While she appreciated the kind gesture, she hated it.

The flowers were too happy for the grief she felt. And she felt sick most of the time and could hardly ever eat anything. Plus she wanted to stay in bed all day and cry. Not get up every two hours to answer the door and fake a smile.

She just wanted to be left alone after everything that happened.

Right Where You Left Me

Did you ever hear about the girl who got frozen? Time went on for everybody else, she won't know it She's still 23 inside her fantasy