Home

A/N: Please Read!
Soo Nina had a one shot challenge idea where we each write a one shot about a conversation we have with the character we relate to the most! It was a little weird writing about myself, but I enjoyed this! Hope y'all like it too!!!🥰☀️🌸💕

~~~

"Here's your hot chocolate."

Abby smiled up at her. "Thanks, Lucy." She said with a smile.

Lucy smiled down at her before taking a seat on the sofa, sipping on her own mug of hot chocolate.

"Mmmm." Abby said. "This is really good. Did you make it?"

Lucy nodded enthusiastically. "My own recipe."

"It's delicious." Abby said taking another sip.

"Thanks." Lucy said. "So, you said you got here through a book?"

"Yeah." Abby answered. "It was a Narnia book, actually. I was just reading it, and all of a sudden it was like I got sucked right into the pages I was reading."

"Magic." Lucy said, with a smile.

"That's exactly what it felt like." Abby said.

"Not many people know that feeling." Lucy told her. "Most people don't even believe in magic anymore."

"I know." Abby said. "But it's a beautiful, wonderful feeling."

"It is." Lucy said with a smile. "So, tell me about yourself."

Abby smiled a little. "Well, you already know my name. I'm from America, I'm 20 years old, nearly 21. I live in a small town with my parents and my sister. I'm a Christian. Oh, and I have some best friends, who are going to be so jealous when they hear that we met."

Lucy laughed a little. "What are your friends names?"

"There's 5 of us." Abby answered. "I'm the oldest, and then it's Molly. I've known her the longest. After that it's Lucy."

"Lucy?"

Abby laughed a little. "Yeah, same name as you. And she's a lot like you too. Kind, caring, joyful and brave. Always there when people need her."

Lucy smiled. "She sounds like a wonderful girl."

"She is." Abby said, looking thoughtful. "And a wonderful friend. Next comes Amy, she and Lucy are twin sisters."

Lucy gasped. "I've always wanted to meet twins! Do they look alike?"

"They definitely look like sisters." Abby said. "Most of the time they look pretty different, and we can easily tell them apart. But sometimes they'll make certain faces or say certain words that sound similar to the other."

Lucy laughed.

"Amy is...hilarious." Abby said. "She's definitely the funniest person I've ever met. And one of the strongest."

"Those people are the best." Lucy said.

Abby nodded. "And lastly there's Nina." She smiled. "We're the closest of us all. We talk every single day without fail. She's the bravest person I've ever known. Even when she's scared, she's still brave and works through the fear. She goes to great lengths to protect the people she loves, and she always makes sure everyone else is okay before worrying about herself. She's so much stronger than she knows."

Lucy smiled. She could see how much Abby cared about these girls in the way she spoke, and in her eyes. "Nina sounds a lot like Peter."

Abby laughed. "Oh, she definitely is. I tease her about it constantly."