Pushed it.

His face went back and came forward again . Liking how it felt I aimed for another punch.

Just as my fist was going to connect with Eduardo's god like face again , he managed to block it in the nick of time.

I gasped and struggled to unhook my arm from his strong grasp but to no vail I was no match for him. As we walked down the corridor . The guards followed silently until we reached my bedroom and filed against the wall . One of them opened the door to my room.

" Leave." Eduardo said to the men while staring at me with absolutely no emotion in his face. The guards hesitated at first and they all left without a word all of them having the same confused look . All in while I tried to free myself from Eduardo but Eduardo just dragged me through the door.

Once the door was shut he let go of my arm harshly . I gasped holding on my arm trying to soothe it from the harsh hold he had on it.

" You would actually punch me twice " he asked intrigued with an exasperated face.

" Thats what you wanted wasn't it ? For me to punch you!" I retorted back angrily. Walking up to him and standing on my tippy toes with my hands in fist at my sides.

"There's a fucken lot of things I want you to do but thats the only shit I've gotten and a few fucken stollen virgin kisses. " he said huskily , angling his face near mine.

"And that is all your going to get yo- you pig!" I sneered up at him looking at him up and down , but not moving an inch away from him . We were so close that our noses could barely touch.

" We will see , you will be moaning and groaning for me , begging me to take you ".he said cockily

I gasped at his explicit remark . He quickly took advantage and brought forth my face face to him . Crushing his lips onto mine .

I squirmed ,resisting the temptation but all to soon he bit my lip harshly making me gasp , indefinitely invading my mouth with his tongue .

He tugged on my braid craning my head back so he could gain more access to my mouth with this new position.

'What on earth has gotten into you Violet!' I thought when I started to stop squirming and more like leaning towards him and the intoxicating smell of his cologne.

'No stop this! ' my subconscious yelled at me .

But all the while, flashes of memories on how he made me feel before, so good , so sweet , won over the reasons why I should be pushing the hell away from him.

After a while I started tentatively kissing him back . Grabbing hold of the lapels of his suit and tie , then slowly lifting my hands and arms and wounding them around his neck. Holding him harshly against me .

He groaned by my actions and let one hand wonder down my spine and lower until he cupped my butt giving it a squeeze which caused me to slightly jump.

With it bringing me back to my senses.

" Stop." I say pushing him away . I caught him off guard and I easily put space between us.

" Why?" He says with a glare looking at me with full hatred.

" I dont want you to touch me that is why! "

" Have you fucken forgotten the deal we made Violet ? Your mine , you signed a fucken contract stating that shit , so I get to do whatever the fuck I want with you because guess what ? I fucken own you , meaning you do whatever I tell you to do "

"No , you also said you wouldn't take an unwilling gir-" I started saying with wide eyes , backing away from him and standing near the entrance to the doors that lead to the balcony.

"Cut the fucken bullshit Violet ! You fucken want me or else you would have never kissed me back. I resisted and gave you space but you responded to me! "

"Thats because-" I started saying looking around the room to find and excuse on why I kissed him but I couldn't think of a reason on why-

" Disrobe." He commanded.

My head snapped up to his face instantaneously to see if I had heard wrong but he just looked at me .

" W-what?" I said breathlessly.

" Fucken disrobe , dont make me fucken repeat myself again" he said , casually putting his hands in his pant pockets .

Exhaling a deep breath I reached behind my dress with shaky fingers and slowly pulled the small zipper down and once I reached the end of the zipper I eased the straps off my shoulders and peeked at him through my eyelashes as it fell to the ground . Nervous of what his face might look like, never have ever have been this undressed in front of a male.

His stance was still the same but his eyes looked all over my body , and I was grateful I still had my black panties and bra and my heels. Until his next words made my heartbeat skip a beat.

" Your undergarments. "

I looked at him , dead in the eye about to say ml when he beats me to him.

" I said your undergarments"

I started getting worried , what if he laughs at me

Looking away , I started reaching behind me to unclasp my bra.

"Look at me while your doing it" he said his voice sounding husky and a lower octive.

I gulped and lifted my head to stare at his deep blue ones with my dark brown ones . Staring at him in the eyes while I was disrobing made the scene more intimate , more sexual.

I undid the clasp and slowly slid my arms out of it and it dropping it to the floor his eyes never leaving my body. My breathing had been more erratic. I then slowly reached for my underwear and hesitated a bit when he let out a deep groan when I looked down again and peeked at him through my eyelashes and slithering the material down my thighs to my legs.

I stood naked , bare in front of him with just my heels on . His eyes looked at every inch of my body almost greedily I thought but quickly shook the thought away because I knew he had seen way better than me.

" Come here Doll", he said mointioning with his finger.

I walked to him and once I stood a few steps away from him he pushed me flush against him . I gasped for my breasts felt his suit and it was such an odd feeling against the material.

"Fuck your a fucken goddess huh? my own fucken vixen"he said reaching behind me and squeezing my butt making me yelp.

" Fuck you will be anything I want you be " he growled squeezing my butt more harshly , probably thinking my yelp was me resisting him.

He tips my neck back by tugging on my hair, "Are you ready to be corrupted baby" he groans on my neck.

●○●○●○●

DAMN!

PLEASE COMMENT AND DONT FORGET TO HIT THAT LIKE BUTTON FOR ME!

Hugs and lovies!♡♥♡