Talk

His mother ! I just spoke to his mother !

I continued to look at her wondering if I should approach her not but decided not to . As I looked at her the self conscious part of me came out and I wondered how I looked in front of her but I mentally shook that thought away .

Why should I care, what Eduardos mother thought of me!

I watched her walk away from me and soon one of her guards walked up to her and led her away somewhere gesturing to someone.

I didn't remember hearing about Eduardos mother. In fact I didn't know much about the Millas family just what I heard on the crimes they did from the people where I lived.

And part what Cori told me about Eduardo but that was all I knew. So I couldn't make sure if she was telling the truth about Eduardos father treating his mother that way.

The only thing I was sure of was that I wouldn't let Eduardo get to me as she said.

No.Never!

But , what she said . Not about Eduardo but about me... I - I didn't change that quickly did I ? I mean-

No!

I turned around desperately to find a solitary place before I bumped into someone.

"Oh my I'm sorry", the feminine voice said just as I gasped from the impact she grabbed my arm trying to steady the both of us and I looked up to her face seeing beautiful light baby blue eyes looking into mine.

We stepped back from each other and I could tell we were the same age by her young face - which was quite beautiful. Her short blonde hair framed her face with soft classic curls which looked so elegantly on her.

Her face was one of black lace and it looked simply amazing on her.

"I'm sorry , I wasn't looking were I was going ", her sweet voice apologized sincerely.

"N-no it was my fault ", I answered back shaking my head.

"I'm Serena " she said almost unsure to shake my head.

"Violet", I said smiling . And she slightly paused and narrowed her eyes increasingly.

"Is something wrong ?", I asked her warily as I saw her look at me up and down confusion written all over her face.

"Have we met before ?", she blurted out and then quickly her face flushed red .

"No I don't believe we have", I said shaking my head. She was really beautiful and I knew for sure I had never met girls beautiful as her before I met Eduardo.

"Are you sure ? I feel like I've met you before -", she said and I again shook my head  and then I remembered how Fabiola had looked at me.

"Mr. Venos's wife she-", I started to say but she was quick to interrupt me by clapping her hands happily.

"My mother - she would remember, what did she say?! ", she asked intrigued.

"Actually she didn't ,she did look at me the same way your are though. They're your parents?", I asked .

"Hmm that's weird , maybe we do know you but we can't remember and yeah they are . My full name is Serena de Escoperto ", she said giggling.