Entertainment

I gasped , covering my mouth not believing what I had just done.

He didn't say anything, he didnt even flinch when I punched him , he just gave me a poker face , and slowly got off me never breaking eye contact.

"I -I told you to let me go", I whispered , looking up at him frantically.

He didnt have a chance to respond when the door was knocked repeatedly.

"What!" Eduardo yelled staring at me .

"S-sir Leo Valinduz and Mr. Steven , and Eric Corbith , and Dave Belro are at the gates claiming you invited them Sir" a gruff voice said.

"Shit , I forgot", he whispered talking to himself lifting his hands and pinching the bridge of his nose.

I moved slightly, making ruffles in the robe.

His gaze came back to me and he narrowed his eyes , zeroing on me. He brought his right hand to his lips , while the other cradled his arm.

He contemplating on something , and I had a disturbed feeling it wasnt going to be go on me .

"Tell them to wait in my office " he said . Lowering his hand position, and putting them in his pant pockets. His heated gaze started making me antsy.

"Yes sir "

I averted my eyes looking at everything but him.

"So , you told me you wanted clothes ", he said mockingly. I knew I was on uncharted waters so I had no choice but to answer him.

"Yes" I said tentatively , looking up at him,.

"Well it seems your getting your wish, we have special guests of mine , and I cant let you be presented under dressed , can I now ?" He continued . "Ive been to nice on you that I've forgotten what you are"

I stared at him , not sure where this was going.

"Ill tell Adam and Pete to take you to Denise , so she can give you something to wear and prepare you for my guests ", he says walking away to the door .

"Oh and one more thing. Dont ever dye your hair again , you wont like the consequences", he warned opening and closing the door ,making me cringe with the sound.

I slowly sat down on the bed , wrapping my arms around my torso.

'I need to get out of here! ugghh , but Im bound by contract! What would he do if I try to negotiate , I need to get my hands on it , theres has to be something there that can end this deal , there always is!'

The door was knocked , and I looked up startled, for the first time ever someone had knocked since my residence here.

"Umm wait , wait a sec." I said , going and opening the door.

Pete was right in front of the door with a big smile on his face, while Adam was on his phone .

"You ready madam", Pete said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yeah" I said with a smile. It was hard not to be happy with Petes attitude.

We started heading down the hallway in a comfortable silence. Adam still was on his phone typing away but followed after us. Pete pressed the elevator button and did a grand sweep as it opened , motioning for me to go first.

"So what did you during your grand adventure", asked a curios Pete, as we were in the elevator. We were to go to level five, which it was bery confusing for me , as I had thought we would go to the store but I guess not.

Adam raised his head , to glare at Pete but when he turned to look at me he scowled.

"What did you do to your hair?!", he said an accusing tone. He got multiple texts but he ignored them , waiting on me to answer him.