Gunpoint

Bethany and Alice didnt hesitate before each sending me a kiss back .
Then they both started heading towards me and Dave together. I looked back at Dave and saw him laying his head on the table gripping on to his spoiled drink.

Shaking my head I saunter off , looking around the room . I slowly walk towards the floor to ceiling windows on the other side of the room, still somewhat paranoid of tripping on my heels.

'Find Mason and Linda' his deep voice echos through my mind.
I look frantically around the room for Linda , knowing I was on a tight schedule . I looked straight ahead seeing Linda already looking at me but with an unsure look.

I gave her a slanted smile , pushing my hair behind my shoulder , she starts walking towards me and I look away scanning around to find Mason.

"Who's the most handsomest ?" Linda asks, besides me , startling me that I tense up . I didnt believe she would get across the room so fast.

I whip my head to look at her , confused on why she would ask me that question . Then I remember she's wants to know who she is assigned to. But she didn't want to blow our cover in case one of their men in the room might hear us .

"Well , personally for me I haven't had a good look at anyone in particular but I have my eye on the one who I believe his name is Mason. " I say carelessly , turning my head again trying to find him .

"Oh fuck he is so hot "she says under her breath with a worried tone .

I look at her and follow her gaze to find a tall muscular young man with brown hair in a suit not that far away from us . He's laughing away with two men .

" Are you worried ? Because Emily looks like she can get a chunk from him" I ask her, implying by her tone.

"Why wouldn't I be ? Look at me" , she says looking away upset. And I do. She has medium length dirty blonde hair that was curled in soft waves. She had hazel eyes that were covered with a soft green eyeshadow makeup . Her dress was a pretty deep green that had a part cut off in her waiste area making her look alluring yet classy. She was truly beautiful.

"Good thing Emily will be me though, or I would be a stuttering mess like the dumb shit that I am." She said readjusting her dress .

I felt a wave of panic go through me scared that she might ruin the whole plan . I bit my lip and frantically searched around for Emily .

"And here my babe comes " Linda mutters and I turn in the direction she's looking and smile when I see Emily making her way through the crowd towards us.

"Hey girls so who's my boy toy for the night" Emily says with a wink once she's next to us.

"Psh were going to share " says Linda holding Emilys arm and hauling her away .

" See ya later " Emily giggles looking back with Linda .

I smile and blow them a kiss and they send me one back.

I head back to the floor to ceiling windows and find Sonia and Janice standing next to each other looking on different directions until Janice looks in my direction and nudges Sonia and nods towards me and they both start walking in my direction.

"So who's my future valentine" Janice says ,scanning the crowd.

" Well , I'm no Cupid but I spot a young man named Eric their who is just begging to have his coat taken off on that sofa " I say nodding to a very luxurious looking sofa.

" Hmm yummy , I hope you can see me in action " Janice says looking at Eric , With Sonia having a calculating face .

" oh trust me I'll be there" I say.