Giving Two

My version of the SUV

Moving the gun from her temple I moved it to her forhead my breathing hard .

Panting trying to catch my breath I stared down at Cori's frightened eyes . As I pressed the gun onto her forehead most likely leaving a mark her eyes widened.

"V-violet", she grunted as her eyes started closing again.

"Look at us, what have we become ?", I whispered looking down at her.

"Violet dont", Cori gulped.She was trying really hard not to fall unconsisous by the blow I gave her with base of the gun.

I looked down at her and even though Cori had just aimed a gun at my head I slowly let my arm drop and I got up from her, taking out the base of the gun out .

I had to get away from her before I did something irrational.

"This life isnt for us Cori ,", I told her and headed towards the door and slowly turned around when an idea hit me.

"We can run awa- " I turned but Cori was running at me again and pushed me against the door frame and jumped ontop of me pulling my hair.

I was able to turn us over and all the while she began to pull my hair and wrapped an arm around my neck while we both struggled on the floor.

Tired of her I got access to draw my hand back and I punched her on her right side while she screamed in agaony and started trying to punch me back but I managed to aim another fist at her face and accomplshed it.

We started to kick at each other. Causing space between us because we were trying not to get hit by heels and we both hastily got up. At some point the gun had slipped from my grasp and Cori managed to get it and held it at arms length. Remembering the gun Denise had given me , I slowly reached for it.

"You! I was going to have everything!All our hard work and , you all you do is take credit for it !", screamed Cori jabbing the gun in the air still pointing it at me.

"Our? What?! Who? Are you listening to yourself .Your not making any sense Coir.Just drop this!", I yelled at her .

I wanted to wake up from this dream.This wasnt the Cori I knew.The only person who could be the closest thing I have to a family was aiming a gun at me again.

"No!" she said and pulled the trigger and kept clicking it and her eyes widened seeing the gun wasnt shooting at me.

My eyes widened but it didnt faze me knowing I had taken the bullets out of it.This wasnt the Cori I knew .This wasnt the girl who had taken me in when both of our parents passed away. How she begged her grandma to take me into their custody.

I didnt see her anymore.

"Why isnt it working!", she gritted.Her shaking the gun in frustration.

"If you actually knew what you were doing you would know", I told her and aimed my gun at her.

"Bitch!" , she screamed at me and charged at me like a bull.

"Stay where you are .This time I will shoot you", I said quietly and even though my voice was barely audible she stopped .

"You are so pathetic you know that. Right? You were always pathetic even when we were small. You cant do shit for yourself .Pathetic to even make conversation with people from the Village.Thats all I see you as ." Cori said venomously after she had stopped had nothing to attack with me.

"Stop!", I told her .I couldn't bear hearing her tell me what she really thought of me .

"I should have left you out at the stree-"Cori continued even at my protests.

"Cori s-stop!Cori!'', I said loudly trying to overpower her voice.

"Leave you out there like pathetic rat you are.Trash! Thats all you fucken been for me.My grandma doesnt even like you! I told her to keep you so we could keep our pathetic MAID!", she yelled laughing at me .

"SHUT THE FUCK UP Cori!"I screamed at her my throat aching of the loudness.

Cori stopped her eyes widening at my word choice. She looked at me up and down as if she didnt recognize me . But then her eyes stopped at my face as she stared at me.

It remained silent for about 5 seconds before she spoke in the most disgusted voice I had ever heard from her.

"Pathetic just like your parents ", she whispered.

And thats when I snapped.

"I told you to shut the fuck up ", I screamed and with full strength I punched her in the face making her face go back and I punched her again making her fall on her back.

I didnt want to use a piece of metal to cause her injury and make her drop.No I wanted to feel flesh hitting flesh.

"You dont no shit", I said and this time I punched her making her roll her eyes all over again.

"Better start learning were I stand and where your place is honey", I sneered down at her . As she started to cough trying to not loose conscious.

"Never mind .Im tired of seeing your pathetic face", I said and by grabbing the base of my gun again and hit her with as much force and hit her making her fall unconscious.

"Violet?" Violet are you there ?!" , Petes voice was heard outside in the hallway.

I looked at the door and then back to an unconscious Cori.

Shutting my eyes and shaking my head I opened them again and walked towards the door and looked back at Cori.

I had the chance to escape.With Coir.Well more like an unconscious Cori but still.I couldnt trust her not after her trying to shoot me.

I could-

"Violet!" , Petes voice was heard leaving the section I was in.

I quickly gathered the guns and tucked them back on my thigh.

Taking a deep breath I looked at the door and step by step I had finally reached it and slowly I turned the doorknob opening the door and not looking back at an unconscious Cori.

The girl who I had grown up with .The one who I loved.

I headed down the high staircase and I saw Eduardo grabbing Henero by his collar. Yelling at him ,as Todd and Leo saw.And Pete and Adam at their sides while Eduardos men stood at attention shile others were seen walking away as if they were looking for something.

What was surprising was that Heneros guards didnt even try to protect their Boss from Eduardo.

As I reached the last step I could hear Eduardos voice.

"-you .Everything motherfucker do you hear me ?! Where is she !? If she has a small scratch on her I will fucken kil-" Eduardo threatened Henero.

"Get the car ready.Im ready to leave.", I told nobody in particular with my head high as I bumped my shoulder against Eduardo's back.

"Doll?!" Eduardo said in disbelief.Letting go of a out of breath Henero.

I ignored him and continued walking forward toward the main door and the guards immediately opened them for me and escorted me to the tinted back SUVs.

I opened the door before they could open it for me and completely shut it still looking ahead.

"Colors?What the fuck is your problem?!" Eduardo scolded me as he climbed in beside me and slammed the door with force that rang loudly inside the vehichle.

"Im fucking talking to yo-" Edurado began to tell me but I didnt care anymore.

So I did what I never thought of myself doing.

I pulled the lapels of his jacket and using the leverage I straddled him .His blue eyes widened and thats the last thing I saw before I grabbed a fistful of his black hair and pulled his face towards mine smashing my lips to him.

Because I couldnt give two fucks anymore.

So what do you guys think?!

Hugs and lovies!
Liz

Please comment and vote!