Trust

"Mrs. Hutchins its me - Vi-olet " I whisper .

" Violet! Hermosa estas bien?!; ( Beautiful are you okay?") " Mrs . Hutchins voice cracks in the end and it causes me to press my lips together to not cry.

" I don't matter , are you okay ? " I ask concerned for her health and age it wouldn't be doing any good for her to be stressing.

" Im not, how can I be when my girls are gone and rumors are being spread that you joined Millas "she practically shouts.

" What? What do you mean were gone ? Where is Cori?" I ask frantically.
Aa
" Yes, your both gone.After you both left in afternoon ,she came back later that night , screaming and destroying everything in the house claiming that you had joined Millas and belittled her in front of everyone and screaming to leave his house and threw her out like trash . I attempted to calm her down but she was hysterical no matter what I said and when I woke up the following morning she was gone,only taking some clothes. Now everywhere I go in the village there are rumors that you are indeed one if his people now. D-did you join dear, Millas I mean? " she whispered weakly.

" Its-its complicated ,but I didn't want to but I had no other choice I promise yo-"

" I believe you honey, I was just so worried for you since you never called or came back" she explained.

I sighed in relief , relieved that she believed me that I didn't throw myself at Eduardo and didn't want to be part of his 'family'. I took a deep breath, clearing my throat to ask the question that has been tormenting me these past few days.

"I apologize I didn't contact you sooner but its difficult ,I cant say why but please believe in me .A-and Diego?" I ask cautiously my voice barely audible.

" Sweetheart Diego-" she stopped short as if she couldn't bear to tell me.

" What?! What happened to Diego?!" I raised my voice pressing the phone more tightly against my ear.

"He was under intense care at the hospital sweetie, he had to had blood transfusions" her voice said sadly

"What! No! No! How is he? Is he -" I stopped talking not wanting to continue my way of thinking.

" No! He's okay right now, he has recovered and healed but he needs bed rest. You should have seen his poor face he was almost unrecognizable but it now has a few bruises here and there . "

"Have you asked him what happened? " I ask her tentatively.

" Yes! But he refuses to tell me anything." Her voice sounding very agrravated.

"Next time you visit him give him a hug on my part and please tell him that I said I hope he gets well soon and that I-I miss him" I stutter my tears of joy that he is recovering ,make it impossible to talk clear .

"My pleasure dear anything concerning that piece of hunk of a man I will even kiss him for you!" She says enthusiastically.

" Thank you and if you see Cori again can you please tell her that I never wanted to be here and that I love her please"

" As much as I would love to, it will be impossible, I haven't seen Cori since that day and I am really worried for her" Mrs . Hutchins explained.

How could Cori leave her poor Grandma to fend for herself! Cori and I were her sole providers and especially knowing that she needs to assisted in getting her medicine.

" Violet? Were did you go?" Bethany's voice is heard from the other side room.

"Mrs.Hutchins I have to go now . I'll call you again as soon as I can, love you " I usher out quickly and hang up and scroll frantically through the recent calls and erase the number.