Not One Two?!

I leaned back , not knowing if I liked were this was going.

"Im not an object , I'm a person and you can never own me" I said tilting my head up to look into his eyes.

"You see that is where your wrong Colors , I do own you, have you forgotten your deal so soon", he said huskily looking at every inch of my face ,then backing away to his desk,

I let out a loud sigh , breathing in deeply.

"The deal doesn't say anything about being your property in fact it just says Im simply in your debt for one year", I say confidently.

"If you say so " he says sitting down again and  starts looking at his computer .

We don't much , and after awhile I begin to get bored. And I start thinking about Diego , and what happened , but I dont dare ask Eduardo knowing I'm still not in his good side.

"What are you thinking of?" Eduardo asks me. Scrutinizing me with his pierceful gaze that makes me squirm in my seat.

"M-me? Well I am umm thinking about C-cori" I squeak averting my eyes , looking everywhere but at him.

"Your thinking of him arent you?!" he demands ,

"No ! " I whisper. Wishing I could lie better.

He gets up and so do I trying to reach for the door to get away .But he grabs me roughly and slams me by my back.

He grabs onto my face with a murderous stare.

"You like him huh? You slept with him knowing that you are mine?" he seethes out.

"No! I swear I'm telling you the truth , I didnt sleep with him , I didnt, please believe me" I whisper looking up at him frantically.

"Then why were you wearing his shirt huh?!" he squeezed my jaw more tightly ,making me wince in pain. I hated how he was treating me.

"B-because I accidentally dropped my drink on it , and I took a shower , having nothing to wear he lend me a shirt, that was it I swear , we didnt do anything" I say truthfully ,

"Did you like showing him a thing , that wasn't yours to show , that belongs to me"

"You know what screw this! If you dont want to believe me that's on you! Let me go!" I scream in his face , using all my strength but not once did he move.

"You are so fucken hot when your pissed", he says huskily . Grabbing the nape of my neck and kissing me roughly .

I try to squirm away at first but then he starts kissing down my neck , in a weak spot that makes me loose my footing and him hauling me up against his hard lean self.

I rest my palms on his lapels of his suits then start  rising them up until I have my arms around his neck pulling him even closer.

He starts trailing his hand that was on my back lower,lower until it reaches my ass and he cups it harshly , making me gasp in pleasure , and he starts kissing me throughly with his tongue . Tasting sweet liquor on his breath only seems to ignite my passion for him . Making me start rubbing myself like a cat against his hard on.He groans in return.

"Fuck ,yea baby rub your little pussy agaisnt me" he says against my ear , making me get wet, that is still such an unsual sensation for me.

I jump up and wrap my legs around his torso which is kind of difficult with the robe and I really start moving .He then presses even more to me than thought possible and I moan loudly

He starts walking and spills me on the couch. He quickly lays ontop of me completely surrounding me with his cologne,  that I shamelessly take in. I pull him towards me again and start  kissing him so wantonly.