His Property.

I look at him as he was pouring himself some scotch next to his desk. He fills it to the brim and swallows it and begins pouring another round.

He finshes it and looks up at me as he pours himself scotch again, this time putting ice,

I gulp loudly, fidgeting with my fingers .As I stare up at him through my eyelashes. And look away.

He stands in front of me leaning against the wall casually twirling his glass of scotch slowly making the ice rattle.

He stares at me for the longest time.Not saying anything but just giving me an intimidating stare. Which makes me fidget more , and frantically look around . Feeling very insecure by just wearing Diego's shirt.

"Look at you " he suddenly says.At my confused expression he continues.

"Wearing white,  looking so innocent as if you wouldn't dare do anything wrong"  he says with a cruel smile .

"But you did didnt you !" he yells , walking towards me. I step back startle by his sudden outburst.

"What?Because I left?" I ask, confused.

"Don't bullshit with me right now Violet!" he yells in my face , I back away from more but he continues to follow.

I dont respond because im so confused. He grabs my chin by his left hand tilting my head up to look at him.

"How dare you let someone touch what is MINE" he roars.Stepping back and throwing his glass of scotch to the wall.

I cringe , cower from him, but he wont let me get away from him.

"I didnt do anything with him!"   I say. I back away frantically and hit the edge of the bed.

"Don't fucken lie to me , why the fuck are you wearing his shirt and him just shorts huh?!!!" he yells pushing me , making me fall to the bed , I caught myself by the back of my arms. I sat up staring up at him as he glared at me.

"What if we did do something huh?! , What is it to you!" I scream at him.

He  pushed me back hard , making me bounce and he got ontop of me straddling me. He captured my hands in his.

Leaning close he glared at me.

"Because you  fucken belong to me! "he sneered ,

I stared at him bewildered , when he suddenly , started kissing me harshly,  I resisted at first until he started pushing his tongue on me , dominating me , I gasped as he pushed his tongue and deepened the kiss. And after that all I felt was blissful pleasure.

He let go of my hands and started running his hands dowm my  bare thighs and lifted my shirt so he could feel my sides, moaning I pulled him towards me by his neck , running my fingers through his soft brown hair.

The sensation was overwhelming,  he started backing away from me , and I whimpered ,he quickly fixed himself so he was now craddled between my legs.

He started kissing my neck , sucking on it , making me become more and more hot , until I started feeling a weird sensation between my thighs , I squirmed trying to relieve the sensation but I ended pressing more against him feeling something hard hit my belly.  I scrambled more until I was alined to his hard on and I started rubbing against it not caring how wanton I looked.

He groaned lifting my shirt even more and rubbed harder against me. The sensation was to die for , I was just wearing my panties and he still had his pants and god how I hated them right now.

He lowered his head to my neck and smelled my hair,  he suddenly pushed himself off me , I sat up panting looking up at him.

"Go take a shower right now !" he yelled pointing to a door.