Who Stays?

We had an intense staring match. He hadnt stood up from his seat and I hadnt moved.

He made no motion what so ever that he would let me see Cori.

"I want to see Cori." I told him , still not breaking eye contact.

"And I want a proper kiss" he told me , with a raised eyebrow.

"No I told yo-" I was cut off when he stood up and appeared in front of me.

"You dont tell me what to do you obey me Colors , and when I want something I want it done quick and properly! Got that ? " he said holding my chin while I frantically fluttered my eyes up at him.

"Yes.." I said trying to be free of his grasp , when he instead grabbed my waist hauling me up to him, we were so close that there was absolutely no room between us .He then yanked my hair up not forceful but to make me tilt my head up at him with his left hand.

He then crashed his lips to mine forcefully,  sucking my bottom lip. Trying to get entrance,  but I didn't know what to do since I had just kissed someone and that was years ago. I held onto the front of his suit at first to push him away but then to bring him closer feeling his muscled chest and scraping my nails agaisnt his shirt.

He then groaned , a noice so masculine that made me gasp from shock.Once that gasp came out of my mouth his attempts to make me let him get entrance were more prominent. I started getting dizzy , I didnt know if it was for the lack of air or if it was for his kisses.

He let my hair go , and slithered his left arm towards my breast and he started palming it , making everything more confusing because I started feeling heat all around my body getting more aroused and I wasnt used to this feeling.  I moaned from his touch , making him growl and smack my butt , making me be so flush against him I could feel how turned on he was, and that was what brought me to reality.

I pushed against him with so much force that I got free of his grasp. I was panting , having  my body flushed with unknown sensations that I craved more.

My lips were swollen from his kisses.  As I touched them I looked up at him.

He looked the same , as if nothing had happened as he observed me the only thing that gave evidence were the front of his shirt that  was wrinkled but that was about it.

"Now that Colors is a kiss"he said as he passed me opening the door and calling two guys Pete, and Adam to come in.

"Yes sir " the guy Pete said.

"Escort Miss Violet to my adjoining room where the other girl is that " he said not glancing at me as he sat down in his desk and started opening a drawer . "Oh and one more thing , dont try to escape Violet because you will just be wasting your time "

With that I was escorted out of his office .I was led down the same corridor , and got inside the elevator .

I stayed silent the whole way not looking at the men till one spoke up I guess his name was Pete. Both of the men were really attractive and they looked just a little older than me .They looked as they were in their mid twenties.  Pete had black hair that was in a comb over style with brown eyes and a lean muscular built , and Adam had brown hair that held the lazy look with beautiful green eyes.

"So are you staying, what did he tell you?" he asked tentatively.

"Pete ! Good God! Do you have to be so nosy all the time" the guy Adam said bumping his shoulder.

"Hey! You cant blame! All these years that we had known Ed not once has he asked to be alone in his office without any security!" Pete explained pointing at me with an accusing finger.