Dangerous Women

"Im going out?", I answer her , not telling her much, as I walk toward the grand staircase.

"Violet , if you don't mind me asking where ?Denise asks behind me .

"I need answers .", I say not being very detailed with my answers.

"You should rest for a bit , you just got hurt, its to soon Vee.", Denise says , the exact thing I was expecting her to say.

"You know what ,it seems like I dont have to go anywhere anymore.", I say stopping at the top of the grand staircase ,looking down and see Cori is already looking up at me.

"Well ,if it isnt the person I came to see", Cori said smugly, looking up .I feel Denise , start to move , reaching for my upper arm, but I shrug her off before she can reach me.

"What a coincidence I was just about to see my best's friend.", I say sweetly, as I start descending from the stairs

" Oh which one, me? Or the one who put a hit on you, Mr. Diego Rumano", she said slowly , having a full blown grin.

I didn't know if it was because of the pain and hurt Diegos lies had brought me or the anger I was still trying to diminish or the conversation from Eduardo or it was the feeling of seeking revenge that made me snap .

"Fuck this Bitch  ", I said taking off my hoop earrings and tighting up my pony tail even more as I descended down the stairs.

"Violet ,don't ", Denise pleaded behind me , picking up  the expensive earrings off the floor .

"Haha , stupid ass hoe, I'm not scared of you ", Cori said clapping her hands as she stupidly made her ways toward me .

I slipped off my heels as I made my towards her ,and I guess she didn't count at my speed , because I was able to shock her as I jumped the stairs in fast speed managing to knee her on her chest causing her to stumble back and almost trip .

I stepped back and waited till she got back up on her feet . The first thing the bitch did was raise her hand to smack me .

But I wasn't one to smack , I was the one to punch .

I swung my fists into her face as she screamed but I didn't care , I kept on going . She misplaced her footing ,so we started to roll down the stairs but we both didnt stop from getting the other one.She managed to grab hold of my pony tail and anchor my head back , so I kicked her from the back making her stumble onto the floor of the foyer .

I wrapped my left arm around her head, in a sort of head lock, while with my right hand I started to punch her in the face.Cori was scratching and kicking on the floor but I just kept going at her .

"Violet , stop !", Denise said , and tried to pull me away from Cori, but I was not going to let anyone stop me . So when Denise try to pry me off her , I turned around and pushed her away, which caused her to stumble back a few feet away .

Cori then started laughing like a fucking hyena when I continued to hit her even though she was getting her ass handed to her .

"Pete grab the girl .", Denise shouted and I saw Pete in my view as he tried to pry Cori from me .But Cori held on to my hair .

I felt large muscular hands on my waiste and soon I was lifted into the air , but I kept on kicking and trying to punch in Coris direction .

"Violet , stop !", Jerome's voice said . I tried to move from him but he held onto my waiste tightly .

"Listen to them Violet, we both know , Diego wouldn't approve .", laughed Cori as she spat blood on the floor , facing me while Pete carried her to the other side of the room.