Guns & Lipsticks

HEY PEEPS! The photo above is DEENA

I smiled to myself feeling sure this was how I was going to gain his trust by complying to him .Not entirely though.Because I knew that I wouldn't be . I just had to adjust the way I been behaving .

I could gain his trust by obeying him if he ever made me lead the night .And try my best to not fail in whatever mission he set out for me.

I would attempt to not feel attracted by him but I knew that I would also fail at that. And it angered me to no end.If anything I should feel repulsed at the thought of even being 5 feet from him but it didnt .

Was there something wrong with me?

There is one thing I absolutely refused to do.Letting him treat me as he treats Sharlene and Gina . I wont let him belittle me if thats the last thing I do. I wont let him treat me as trash let him walk over me.

'knock.knock'

"Miss.Violet your are scheduled to meet Jermo right now " man #1 said .

I open the door and see the two guards who I assume who were the ones talking . Looking around me I see three at the end of the hallway ;waiting for us.

"This way ma'm " #2 motioned.Going the opposite side of the hallway in where the elevator was .I stopped a little when I saw an elevator at the end of the hallway slightly confused why we hadnt gone the other one.

Man #1 & 2 both put idenfication cards and an #1 put a pin and motioned for me to enter .I again was suprised when the rest of the three guards didnt enter the elevator like they always had ,instead they walked up to the elevator and turned their backs to us and each took out there guns ,securing the floor for us . The elavator door closed and thats when the men took out their guns there turn to secure us .Which I personally thought was dumb since we were in the elevator.

"Whats your name ?" I ask . Might as well learn their names if Im planning to 'stay'.

"Im Cesar and this is Mark miss" Man #1. Motioned to himself and then to Man #2 whos name was Mark.

"Please call me Violet " I smiled tentaviley at them.

"As you wish Violet" Cesar responded smiling back at me .

I looked away suddenly feeling very conscious as he and Mark stared at me quite curiously at me and seeing my discomfort they both looked away embarrased by their staring .Somehow in the back of my mind I felt as if I had passed a test or something.

Having them no longer focused on me ,in fact trying to not look at me at all for that matter gave me time to look roundly surrounding in the elevator to find out that this one was different instead of buttons in where you would expect them to be there was screen.And there seemed to be  4 screens against squares .

I wondered what they were for . I looked to the corner above me expecting to see a camera but instead ended having a frown on my face of confusion when I didn't see one.There seemed to have a thin and small black bar glass that surrounded the upper wall.

Upon closer look and squinting my eyes that it almost seemed as if I had my eyes closed that I saw tiny small spheres in the black glass which were small cameras.So they would get all angles.

I looked away quickly.Soon the doors had opened to a white hallway and immediately Mark and Cesar has there guns out in alert .One walking in front of me and one behind me they led me to a metallic door .Sliding his card in the doors security pad he opened it swiftly and held it open for me .