I think Im ready now

I wake up to find a face right directly in front of me , that I almost scream . But once I see who it is I relax again as I recall last nights events . And cant help the blush that appears on my face , as I remember that Eduardo and I had sex.

I dont regret it , I come to realise . I never really did believe so much pleasure could be recieved by two people joining intimately.

I moved a little back to look at Eduardo, who was still sleeping. When I moved my legs away from his carefully, I felt my lower body protest by the little soreness I was feeling, which at this point I was thankful ,Eduardo was thoughtful last night ,of the pain I would have to endure today if we had gone for a second round.

Speeking of the man, I watched as his eyebrows creased a bit when I carefully detached my legs from him. But his face relaxed again , making him appear more younger . He looked harmless, sleeping unlike when he was awake , intimidating everyone who dared to look at him.

My eyes greedliy drank his sight in , his light brown hair , that some of its long length kissed the topped of his forehead. Those deep blue eyes of his were sealed closed with long eyelashes spread against his light tan skinned. That jaw that literally made my heart skip a beat whenever he clenched was sprouting some morning stubble. Lastly my eyes fell on those full lips of his , which always caused butterflies appeared in my stomach when they smirked.

And right before my eyes , those lips did just that. My eyes lifted up to look at his now open ones.

"If you wanted to kiss me babe, all you have do is beg you know ", He said egoistically, his blue eyes looking oh so mischievous, as the arm that was wrapped around my waisted tightened more.

"I wasnt planning on kissing you.", I said defensivley, pushing against his chest ,try to create space between us.

"Good because I am.", Was the last thing he said before he flipped me to my back , and quickly hovered his hard muscled body ontop of my soft one. His legs wedging themselves between mine,even though I struggled to keep him from doing so.

My hands that were on his chest ,were captured easily by one of his , displayed now over my head , as he dipped his head down to mine capturing my lips .

His lips were soft against mine , but they quickly started to turn more urgent against my own . I didnt fight him off , for I wanted to kiss him too. Guessing by the way I willingly parted my lips so his tongue could tangle with mine was enough proof to him that I wanted him because he let my hands ,and almost immediately my arms went around his neck,and the other to his shoulder , showing him that I wanted him closer.

One of his hands go down my body stopping at my waiste, and slips under my silk shirt ,causing me to shiver. I didnt if it was because of the morning cold or it was because I knew what was to come.

He lifted my hips up, and quickly dragged my pants and underwear off, leaving me completely bare. I was suprised when he ripped his lips away from mine as he sat back. I watched as he bit down on his lips ,as his eyes lowered my naked form. Unlike last night , there was so much light in the room , that he could fully see me , which caused me to shrink under his heated gaze.

Instinctively my arms covering up to hide my breasts but they were yanked off as Eduardo grabbed my jaw to look up at him through my eyelashes.

"Your mine baby,dont hide from me.For every single inch of you is mine. Dont ever be shy around me when were like this.Understand?", He asked, his searching into mine.

"Yes.", I breathed , I didnt even get a chance to see his approval because his mouth was soon on mine.

I felt his fingertips slide slowly down my now naked form and stopped when they reached there destined journey between my legs. His fingers skimming over my lower lips so lightly they caused goosebumps on my skin.