Cut too Deep

"W-what?" I whispered ,bewilered.

My eyes looking off into the distance ,feeling tears wanting to spill.

"And may I say you that Cori Placida and her parents will suffer for taking you away from your parents.", Fabiola continues telling me .

"What I'm telling you is the real truth ,I wont tell you anymore ,since its not my place to say .But - I will ask of you to pack your bags for your true family is coming to collect you."Fabiola said ,laying a hand on Sabrinas shoulder who had a confused expression.

"M-my fa-family?", I repeated softly,finding the sentence strange in my mouth.

"Unless you want to stay here with Edu-?", Fabiola asked me suggestively.

"No!I dont ! I need answers.!:, I said shaking my head,still standing where she left me.

"We'll leave you to your packing then,we will be outside waiting for your parents and we will depart when your ready. Come Sabrina.", Fabiola said steering her daughter out of the room.

I stood there .In the room .

Alone .

The only noise that was heard in the room was my heavy breathing as I tried to stay conscious .

I felt as I was watching myself ,as if I was in a dream. As all I didnt know were to start.

I backed away slowly shaking my head .

Mother ?

Family heir ?

Coming to get me ?

I turned around and I ran to my bed , and threw my body helplessly onto the floor , I didnt even bother to catch my fall. As my body rattled with the loud cries that emitted from my lips.

I clutched my hair painfully in tight fists ,as I kneeled forward my forehead touching the floor.

"Stupid! Stupid ! Stupid!", I cried ,at myself . Clutching on tighter to my hair . My dress fully displayed on the floor .The bracelets on my arms ringing as my body raddled uncontrollably.

How could I not see it !

I lifted my head slowly ,my lips parted, as I looked at the mirror across from me and almost like a movie clip,small details flashed through my eyes.

....While you were here sleeping I snuck out to go see him at that club, hoping to get a glimpse of him,in fact one of his men told me Eduardo wanted me to go to his private bedroom....

Cori telling me how she met him . He arranged for it ,he knew who I was ,who she was too me .

It will be our pleasure to inform him you have awoken " the more shorter one told me.

How eager the guards were to tell him I was awake.

So Violet , how much are you willing to sacrifice for your friend I believe, Cori's freedom?

"Anything".

The deal he made to me ,so I could stay .He could finally meet me.

"Yes I have to be in this with you. We're together in this Violet , we will always be together in everything " he says in a serious tone looking at me with a glare.

How Diego was so determined to make me stay with him,secretly knowing I was now with Eduardo.

" Because your a natural at it , a natural born leader