Diego.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked wearily , watching him pace back and forth across from me , he stopped to look down at his Rolex then started pacing again with his hands in suit pants pocket.

"I planned to show you but we waisted time with Cori so I cant, unfortunately for now. Instead I will tell you of your rules." he said stopping and looked up at me.

"My rules?!? And what would these rules be?!" I asked worried.

He started pacing again but instead of pacing in front of me as before he started circling me, watching me, observing me.

I turned my body , as he circled around me , but not once did I give him my back .He moved with me like a predator stalking his prey.

"You wont ever talk to me in a disrespectful tone" he said.

"You can not talk to other members who arent allied to us"

"What thats ridic-" I started saying until he interrupted me.

"You will never interrupt me when Im talking to you"

"You can not leave the premises until I can trust you enough to know you wont run away , or maybe you will but I won't let you leave until your one year is up" he said, he looked down at his watch and started walking towards the door.

"What if I dont follow your rules?!" I ask him stubbornly.

He turned around with his left hand at the doorknob .

"You dont want to know babe"

"Nothing can be worse than staying here with you" I said angrily

"Well you are now for a whole year, " he said casually .Putting emphasis in the word 'whole' to hurt me even more. He left after that.

I was so angry he got the last say . I ran to the small table next to the bed and got the empty vase , holding it above my head I threw it with so much force against the door he had left.

Instantly I felt guilty for throwing the vase, I hastily started picking up the pieces before the guards that were most likely posted outside would come in and investigate.

"Stupid..dumass" I muttered to myself picking up . I accidentally got cut by a pointy edge .

"ahh" I hissed , sitting down and resting my head against the door.

I sat there staring at the glass when I started reaching to pick it up and remembered the reason why I was picking it up.

The guards hadnt come in.Are they there?

"Help! I broke my foot" I yelled falling to the ground.

After a couple of minutes of silence I stood up and crawled towards the door on my hands and knees. I pressed my ear to the door not hearing anything.

I reached up slowly , sitting down on my knees , and twisted the doornob slowly until there was a soft click. Slowly I opened the door until there was a slight crack , I put my ear against it hearing nothing, I turned and peeked with one eye seeing nothing , I opened the door a little bit wider and wider until I poked my head outside and seeing no one.

'There are no guards!'

I got up hastily and got out the door , trying to stall even more I reached behind the doorknob and locked it , closing the door as gently as I could I started walking jogging towards the end of the hallway .

I reached the end but I didn't dare take the elevator knowing there would be cameras .There was a door that led to the stairs , doing the same as to the other door I locked it.